1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

1v1?

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by spartan654, Apr 12, 2014.

?

whose the best 1v1 player out ther?

1. you

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. me

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  1. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

****if you really want to test someones skill... do a 1v1 with brand new accounts****

Tank 1337 and cacadun like this.
  2. Tank 1337

Tank 1337 First Lieutenant (16) Member

The funny/sad/true thing about doing that is...how many times you actually win...

3. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

HyphenUnderscoreHyphen Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I haven't seen 50% of the players.. wayyy more than
    that caca ;D.. oh yeah, and Im saying banna is d best AFTER Ive played with tog and xvio etc etc

4. gaga 20

gaga 20 Unconfirmed Member

first i will tell ya some facts boys and girls about emilio he plays only 1vs1 from first day when this game out coms.
    2nd fact : emilio hew over 300 lvl 50s and prestige players on his list. look old treads from last year thet he anonce her on forums

3th fact:eek:n this list and this forums can no 1 claim he beats emilio whit positiv score, ther out are very rear players who won 1 maybe 2 games vs emilio but they hew luz 3 and more games vs emilio
    fact 4: items in the game are full legit
    and 1 thing banna i spoke whit emilio, yes you hew playd vs emilio only 1 game and thet wos very long time ago, in the first days on ss2,
    just like deluzion, and xvio,( xvio whit out THE.) he dont know for sure is thet thexvio or some other xvio.
    some 1 talks about tankfrank well tankfrank is the best player betwen all of you acording emilio, but ther is 1 problem agen emilio beats tankfrank 3 games in a raw also tankfrank didnt won 1 singl game vs emilio. any way emilio hew full respect to tankfrank cos he is damn good player.
    and when you all these facts together gathered that why is emilio BEST IN THE WORLD

and 1 more thing emilio sends a challenge to every 1 from this forum to face the best in the world (if you hew a balls :D)
    but there are some rules he will not accept rude players,boosters,stackers. because not every 1 is worthy to play and to be in a same room whit the great 1 like emilio

nice greetings to every 1 from emilio:)

5. Raichu

Raichu Sergeant Major (12) Member

im practically that,prestige 3,lvl 15 (low lvl),all wp exept 1 and 2 (but i have pack 6 yea)and everything,and im 1yr deluxe and a vry massive buyer (over 80 $ so far),and i dont have the pride of calling me the best in the world,because some people is pr 20 onwards,and so much more experimented than me,and also an op
    so i think there would be no difference between maybe the 30 first,but there is difference between a prestige 20 and prestige 3...
    and i know a real friend that plays this game,hes lvl 36 no deluxe or prestige,and he can win prestiges 1.
    so the best player in the world is the guy that has played the most days this game.

6. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

having the tbds adds 6 shots to your weapons. and in an equal match-up (when it comes to weapons ect.) skill determines the win, not experience, given that skill and experience do go hand in hand... there can be instances where the most experienced player (as in has played for a long time) being incapable of beating someone who just started playing a few months ago.

7. chickadee

chickadee Sergeant Major (12) Member

Don't forget the stupid 2x for the extremely overlucky players we all know who im talking about -.-'' hissssssssss

8. Raichu

ZAJEBANT PLAYS 1VS1 WITH ME AND HE ALWAYS GET THE CRATES AND X2...
    AND RECENTLY HE GOT 2 MEGANUKES,ONE X2...
    IM NOT LUCKY BUT I WILL LIKE A LOT IF SOMEONE MORE FROM THE FORUMS LIKE TO PLAY WITH OR VS ME... <----- THAT DOESNT MATTER,ONLY PLAYING MORE
    I DONT KNOW ANY PEP FROM FORUMS AND MY FRIENDS NEVER GET CONNECTED.
    IF U WANT TO FRIEND ME I WILL BE BERY THANKFUL,ONLY PREREQUSITE IS PLEASE BE AT LEAST ACTIVE
    MY SSL2 USERNAME IS STAR26 (SHOULD KNOW)

9. buyingtime

buyingtime Second Lieutenant (15) Former Moderator

(I think that's me... hmm.... *cue intro*)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

And, I think what Dec said about a player being a very low level, high prestige, without wep packs 1 and 2, and (perhaps) deluxe would mean they have the best chance at great weapons. Also, it would be optimal at this point to be prestige 5, due to the chance of having a TBD and ruining the best available loadout.

Granted, there are some players that could have the best loadout, and yet lose because of faulty shooting, or x2s being biased for the other person. I do think skill can win a game, even if x2s are not favoring 1 person.

chickadee likes this.
  10. chickadee

chickadee Sergeant Major (12) Member

LOOOL guilty conscience :p

buyingtime likes this.
  11. Raichu

OK,COMING BACK ON THREAD,I'D LIKE IF SOMEONE SCHEDULE A MATCH WITH ME...

12. gaga 20

gaga 20 Unconfirmed Member

go vs emilio1973 maybe you will hew more luck
    and yes this 2x crate is stupid

13. Raichu

ill send him an invitation