1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

2015: What could it bring/mean for SSL and this Forum Community

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Taylor, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

It is now 2015 and developement on Steam has been under way for quite a number of months. Some time soon we expect to hear updates from Kyle himself on the progress of the game and maybe a time adjustment of when it could be released.(Previous reports have said late February/early March)

A lot of questiosn will be answered about the out workings and features of this new steam version including things such how clans will work and what purpose will TC have in the new version.

Of course we all want to know from Kyle what will happen to SSl2 Flash although most of us love it, we are too wise to almost know what will become of it. Hopefully though some good news can come and we will know if such faint prospects as the game being updated routinely instead of being completely ditched is an achievable idea. At least fixing the current bugs/ glitches would be nice.

We'd also would like to know such things as when can we expect simple updates to the this forum including the long awaited new admins and complete removal of these pesky spam bots that come every night. Of course a better moderation system allowing mods more power in terms of banning would be nice as well.

Why there is a lot of unkown and we are barely closer than we were a few months ago to knowing the outworkings of any of these prospects, it would be nice to know if Kyle will back up his promise of makings ways we can legitally contact him and accept our generous suggestions more willingly that line his pockets.

In the end we can only wait and a new year brings new opportunies to right the wrongs of the past.

Have a great year everyone and lets hope this one is a fun one instead of sorrow like years past. :)

-Tay(Google567)

Voider, Amaterasu, Hells Fury and 7 others like this.
  2. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I wish I could be as enthusiastic about this year as you are, Goog, but I just can't be.

Kyle will continue taking your money while you all sit and allow him to, not caring for your opinions one bit. There may be no in-game purchases for SSL Steam, but clearly he's looking to make a quick buck with the price for the game. Nothing will change. You all can keep hoping, but you know I'm right.

Though, I'm sure some will be happy to know I'm not moving to SSL Steam, so when it comes out, expect to see much less of me. Eventually, none at all.

Happy new year.

3. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

if theres any aspect of pay-to-win in the new game then it would be buried and essentially forgotten in steam over time.

i mean this forum has spam bots, what is this, 2011? also, im fairly certain he would forget about ssl2, or update it very rarely once ssl3 comes out. its how we dealt with ssl1, with the embedded release of ssl2

on some other notes, if the game is good, and doesnt have a built-in clan system, i have an idea set in as an alternate that should work just as well

jgalloway64 likes this.
  4. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I mean I hope for a clan system. It would make everything go much more smoothly for us all (at least clan members)

Taylor likes this.