1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

4 small edits

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Penguin, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hi here i have a small list of small things that i actually don't understand in game

1: how do you unlcok flat lands?it's actually "?" like wacky cluster when there wasn t anyway to unlock it
    2: persistant challenge.Thats the most useless challenge ever why you should attempt missions 1000 times when you need max 200 times to do it??thats a no sense challenge to complete it you just have to do 800 times missions like suicide :/. this challenge would have a sense if there was some rewards by redo missions.
    3:UFO upgread :I ssl steam has many wrost upgreads but that one is just crazy/useless
    4: bound stream and bound storm.Thats even wrost than UFO cause UFO at least doesn t change the weapon but bound stream and bound storm are actually weaker than bound strike :O

i made this thread beacause kyle will probably forget those small little things but if he wants to make the game "perfect" he should do that edits

ps:guys who are bored of + 5 dmg upgreads??? thats sad hidden blade(new weap)does + 5 dmg each upgread :/
    i mean there are already tons of weapons that add + 5 dmg kyle can you change this weap and be a bit more original?With that i don't mean to increase damages (also if 50 dmg for a maxed weapon that need 250 assasinates is still a low dmg) but only to make original upgreads
    Example: battering ram tier is perfect

RumMumMario likes this.
  2. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

To answer #2: Its because it requires persistence to get that challenge LOL.

Hopefully he adds more missions later on to make that number more plausible, but he would need 5X more missions.

As far as your PS goes I agree. We may need to hit the weapons suggestion thread though on this one.

Penguin and Taylor like this.
  3. Penguin

yhea i know (about the answer 2) but i don t think it s a challenge doing 800 times suicide mission,just boring thing :/

4. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

it only takes 3 hours to do 800 missions, (fail mission, hit the redo) pretty easy.

Penguin and Taylor like this.
  5. Penguin

i didn t knew that trick thx :p

6. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

My short attention span won't allow me to do that after 10 times.

Awesume and Penguin like this.
  7. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

1. You can't, it doesn't exist. Lowlands map is the closest to flat map.
    2. Yes I agree, many achievements are pretty worthless and/or stupidly hard. Just use macro if you really want to get it though.
    3. I agree. I don't know why kChamp thinks creating more weapons with upgrades which are barely any different is the correct thing. We have more than enough weapons, move on to more qualitative stuff now. They're not making anything better but widen the gap between levels anyway. I'm not saying it's a trashy update, more like lazy, but some things definitely must come prior to those.
    4. Bounstrike you mean? I think it's a cool weapon, just have the radius bigger because it's absurdly hard to hit.

Penguin and xXTacocubesXx like this.
  8. Penguin

nope it actually exist when you create a game therer is ? map and before ultimate champion got nerfed to 10 k wins there was this map as reward (this map is placed in last ones)
    about bound strike yes i used bound strike and bound stream in free area shoted exactly the same and bound strike without crits did more than bound stream :/
    however rrum you can t imagine how dumb are the upgreads of hidden blade the new weap.beside the + 5 dmg the 1st tier and 2 tier look EXACTLY the same.
    maybe with 1 pixel bigger blade lol