1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

A lot of suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Miytko, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Miytko

Miytko Private E-2 (3) Member

Hello everyone! I wanted to make a compilation of suggestions, some base ideas, that can be changed to something similar or give ideas to other things.
    Probably will say a lot of things that were suggested before, and some new things too.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Offline singleplayer
    I dont know if it would be possible to make singleplayer missions and skirmishes playing only vs AI tanks to be offline... but it would be good to be a option where you can add a player in skirmishes and choose if its AI or not, what i mean is you can choose if AI controls the tank or you control it, for example, if you add 4 tanks and make so you control them, it haves to be singleshot, but every turn you control the tank.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daily win wheels
    Multiple daily win bonus wheels choosen every time randomly, we have one wheel for gears, so maybe another wheel for XP, maybe a wheel where you can unlock a weapon, map, victory song, tank parts. '?' for something random, 'Free spin' you win nothing but you spin again ( maybe on another wheel? )
    Another Super-Wheel that haves a lot of things with the same chance... A LOT of things, maybe all the things in other wheels and something more, a wheel that gives you items...
    Events
    An option to Enable or Disable in game events.
    Maybe something near the turn time , saying Whats the next event and how many turns left for it, or maybe a option to enable or disable that
    With events i mean something ingame like after some turns happens an earthquake and modifies terrain a little bit.
    Here are some Event ideas:
    Thunderstorm: Lightnings appear randomly on the map, like bolt makes a lightning appear, if hits deals around 10 dmg. Doesnt destroy terrain,
    Meteor Storm: Small meteors appear randomly and destroy terrain slightly, something like a big shot explosion. If hits a tank, it does around 5 dmg on hit.
    Rain: A big cloud appears and rains over all the screen, dealing around 2 dmg on hit.
    Rain and Thunderstorm: A big, darker, with electricity effects cloud appears on all the screen, raining for around 2 dmg and and appearing lightnings for around 5 dmg.
    Flares
    The flares that you can use in Shellshock Live 2 browser version
    Firing Range
    Option to make bumpers, portals, x2 damage appear randomly or where you want to put them, to add enemy tanks.
    Weapons
    Would be nice to add some tiers to make someday every weapon have 4 tiers / Just a suggestion /
    Here are some weapon ideas:
    Attracting Magnet: Magnets upgrade, shoots a spinning magnet, i was thinking of 2 things, 1: direct impact, when lands it stays there and attracts sligly tanks to him, 2: bounces like air strike or a grenade, attracting slightly tanks near the magnet.
    White Hole: Black Hole upgrade, shoots land and maybe pushes enemy tanks slightly away, with that i mean it creates terrain like builder, bulger or something like that, dealing damage.
    Bounsplode Strike: Bounsplode upgrade, fires something similar to air strike, and strikes with 4-5 bounsplodes.
    Mega Cactus: Upgrade of Cactus, its like cactus but it splits into 20 cactuses.

Options
    For the events, a option to enable or disable events, and option to disable or enable the information for the next event and the turns left for it.
    Also a gravity option, something like wind. For example, battering ram when falling haves increased gravity, at 0 gravity shots will go straight.

Mods
    Floating Islands: Terrain doesnt fall, it flies.
    Indestructible Terrain: Shots dont destroy terrain, like ghost bomb.
    Teleport: Everyone teleports to a random place on the map every turn.
    Also an option to combine mods. For example one weapon and level field makes is like one weapon but everyone haves the same weapon.

Minigames
    Some minigames.
    Pongshock
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some of these things were suggested before, but i put them here to make it in one post so its easier to read xD
    Let me know what you think about this suggestions!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Tavi, Taylor, Optimus Prime and 4 others like this.
  2. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I like them. Sadly, the dev isn't looking at these forums anymore.

Tavi, Blue Phantom and Taylor like this.