1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

A premium feature

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 007, Oct 18, 2014.

1. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

fire and locked in.

i dont know you gıuys but it'd be good to have the ability to cancel our wrong shot.

sometimes we quickly spot that we shoot the wrong weapon or accidentally press the space or other stuff.

What about buying that ctrl + z like feature?

its so annoying to not to have the option for fixing our mistake right on the spot...

2. aZtec Chief

aZtec Chief Sergeant Major (12) Member

Im not in favor of this. I understand mistakes are made but you should be ready to fire as soon as your opponent takes their turn. Unless its all shot mode.

Staple likes this.
  3. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

hey look more ways to pay and have unfair advantages

Amaterasu, jpcas and nicolai554 like this.
  4. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

well, its your fault to be poor then.

5. Staple

idk man a game where its not about skill and about how much money you put into the game seems like a really fun idea

Taylor and JohannZim like this.
  6. Towel

Towel look mom i have a custom title Former Moderator

lol

RumMumMario and Taylor like this.
  7. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

um. just.. are you serious?
    i know that @Agent60 has already mouthed an appropriate answer.. and @Towel.. well.. maybe even most appropriate for this situation (i'd react likewise if i wasn't gobsmacked - so i can't truly laugh right now) but i'm still going to write something..
    so first of all just that someone didn't love your idea doesn't mean this person is poor.
    and if the person really was poor, there's no way you can doubtlessly tell it's her/his fault.. i mean.. you can but it wouldn't tell anything good of your logical thinking abilities.
    generally it seems that you can't stand it that anyone could even think your idea wasn't brilliant.. but really.. it's just how the world is engineered. everyone's got his point of view and no matter how brilliant you think your idea is there will always be someone who will think it's not.
    and honestly when it comes to the idea suggested in this thread, i'm afraid there is a lot of such people

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    jgalloway64 likes this.
  8. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

you guys have a very good way of watching each others back! backing up their directly or indirectly insulting and sarcastic comments.. thats who you are...

don't get all philosophical on me. wouldn't it be better to be able to cancel your shot with or without money ??

Staple likes this.
  9. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

i've really had the feeling that you're the one who's inimical here. simple disagreement with your idea and you're saying stuff like "its your fault to be poor".. wait, wait, wait.. and who said something about indirect insults and sarcastic comments? o_O erm.. i'm confused..

i find it funny where people tend to search for philosophical inclinations.. not to mention putting the word "philosophical" in a sentence which suggests its pejorative overtone..

just face it. it would be better for you alright but others have already said that they don't like this idea as much as you.
    and nor do i

10. Staple

but if this feature was allowed for /everyone/

then im all for it