1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

BETA v0.9.6.7 bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by lw1990, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lw1990

lw1990 New Born (1) Member

There are maps and other shop items listed twice in the shop.

I've noticed a lot more server disconnects since the 06/24/2016 patch. I am one of the ones that never used to get disconnects unless I left the game open for more than 24 hours or so, then it would rarely happen.

Now it seems to happen sporadically, I also have seen it have trouble connecting (but eventually works), which never used to happen before this patch.

2. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

It's weird how you haven't disconnected much. It's been happening a lot, specifically at the beginning of June to now. I guess you're lucky in that regard. :p
    Anyways, I do feel like the d/cs have picked up even more since this update. Sadly, kChamp is in his own little box, and that box doesn't include our complaints, suggestions, or us. He's in it for himself now. Even though your complaints are valid, he will never respond. Sad, but true. ;_;

Tavi, Scarlet and Taylor like this.
  3. lw1990

lw1990 New Born (1) Member

Kyle implemented one of my suggestions not long ago (the MVP damage counter at the end of a round), and he is a single developer - it can be extremely difficult to manage a large project like this on your own. Life may also have gotten in his way. A toxic community that does nothing but complain and hardly ever praises is just going to slow him down even more. Please keep suggestions or bug reports neutral, and praise every update in the comments section of steam. That is, according to psychology (positive reinforcement) the most effective way to get what we want which is even more progress!

4. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

That's the problem. Positive reinforcement doesn't actually help. It actually sidetracks him, from my experience. We say we like an update, so he tries to make more of it or more like it. However, the stuff he puts out either stops benefiting the game or does nothing. You can't just say "next update will be better!" because each update has been getting progressively worse. Plus, kChamp hasn't checked the forums in over 6 months, and hasn't posted in the Steam forums in forever. As I said, kChamp lives in a box, and it doesn't include us.
    Psychology works most of the time, but not in this case. Kissing his boots does nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.