1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

bonus crates/random game mode

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Penguin, Jul 28, 2016.

?

do you think having more bonus crates/random game mode is good?

1. yes,both are good things for SSL gameplay

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. only random mode is good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. only bonus special crates is good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. both wouldn't change SSL gameplay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

here are the 2 only things that,in my opinion,can be done rigth now to change the gameplay of SSL.Yes sure there are alot of things that can be done but this 2 are also the easiest ones to do for kyle at least in my opinion.

Bonus crates:

the bonus crates is a project that got left back really bad :/ why kyle don't add more?I think that beeing able to lvl up em like items and having some more would be great for gameplay,that is also an "easy" thing to make since he already added some so it is not a totaly new feature.
    I already made a thread rigth after the first bonus crate update so if you wanna check it i put link at the end of the thread.
    RESUME of the link:
    -new crates types
    -more chances to spawn bonus crates
    -be able to lvl up crates
    -crates don't disappear after first turn,seriously why the hell it does that?
    I think that this can change gameplay of SSL making also some good tactics

Random mode:

this thing was suggested BY KCHAMP ITSELF,as a reply in a thread some months ago.This mode would be random and for that reason it would give more xp and it would:
    -push everyone to play at least with 3 people
    -make everyone play all game modes bringing variety to the game

This in my opinions are the only 2 things that can be done rigth now to change ssl gameplay.
    link:http://www.shellshockliveforums.com/threads/new-box-types.12189/