1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Breaker Mania needs a buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Penguin, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

Hi! I just unlocked breaker mania and this upgrade is slighty weaker than base form of the weapon.

Description: it works just like breaker madness but it splits one more time,every shot does 4 damage.

It may sound that breaker mania is actually better(4 x 2 times more shots = 8 total power) but in "real life" it's not. The only way that breaker mania could do more damage than breaker madness is with 5 or 6 perfect placed tanks,situation that is almost impossible to have in an actual game.....

One more split means it spreads more but the middle area is weaker,i tested it in free range shots both with single tank and with all 3 tanks and breaker madness was a bit stronger.

I'm not saying breaker mania is garbage,it's a really cool weapon but boosting damage of each shots to 5 would be good,at least to make it stronger than base form.

2. N7NobodyCats

N7NobodyCats New Born (1) Member

wouldnt it be nice if this shitty game actually made the upgrades of their weapons better than the base forms? weird concept amirite? seems to shellshock, the base form needs to be way better than the upgraded ones. tons of weps that are complete shit when upgraded. dunno how it makes sense for an upgraded weapon to suck more as its leveled up but guess thats just this games logic

Penguin likes this.
  3. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

3 tiers of the same weapon smh o_O There's barely any thought to the upgrades. Make it look the same, call it something else and add 20 dmg. What a waste.

4. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

well yhea i ate lazy upgrades,but at least 20 damage more is an upgrade....... when i see the weapon power cut to like 2/3 of the power of the original form i'm kinda dissapointed,cause an upgrade should have like 4/3 the power of base form ....... Breaker mania is even wrost cause it's an "amazing" weapon,one of the best weapon concepts that ssl ever had,breaker mania looks so amazing with the 1 more split and the TON of green shots all over the screen,but then when you see the dmg you did(even with 2 tanks close) you don't even break the 90 dmg thing that base form could easily do