1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Campaign - Fiesta Forever

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Fallout, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Fallout

Fallout New Born (1) Member

I've done every campaign, etc with the exception fo Final Boss and obviously Fiesta Forever.

Is Fiesta Forever even remotely working properly? I mean the only thing I've seen from others posting is "get lucky" or "rng" or "I've done this 250 times".

I really like the campaign and I'm so ready to finish it. Gotten the Final Boss to like 25% many times. And, even then I feel that is pretty RNG. In the end, I just want to know if anything will be tweaked for Fiesta or the other? If people are putting THAT much time into it, seems pretty broken to me.

If you're going to flame or troll just don't. I'm generally curious here if anything will be done or if you literally have to put a weeks work of time into it to even complete it.

Sorry if I posted anything that has been answered, I looked for other topics but didn't find much use. TY

v/r
    Fallout

2. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Only tip I have for you is get yourself to level 76, max your trac, gun and armor. Then stack on the enemies so they kill each other.

3. Fallout

Fallout New Born (1) Member

That's helpful, ty. Now, I'm about to be level 40, if only I could level faster. xD

Awesume likes this.
  4. Epic Ninja

Epic Ninja Private E-1 (2) Member

I did pinata forever at level 20. My tip is that try moving yourself on another enemy tank and attack the other 2