1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Can I reset progress or some of it? (example: level points assigned)

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Elebil, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Elebil

Elebil Private E-2 (3) Member

There is any way? I understand that in SSL (and maybe SSL2 too?) it was finale but you could just ignore the old account and start a new one, here since your account is matched with your steam ID, you can't do that anymore.

Can you reset everything? only status points? or others?

2. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

In theory, you can. You can make a new Steam account and give your new Steam account your old game in the form of a gift. However, that is impractical, and you'd have to start from lvl 1.
    Besides, why would you even want to do that anyways? O_O
    In terms of upgrade points, you can reset them once a week. There is a giant button.

3. Elebil

Awesome, thank you!

The Steam method you comment isn't viable, you can get banned for that if they know both accounts are yours..

Also, why not? any game has a "reset all" button or similar for bored people lol :p

4. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

I think kChamp expects that if you put 400 hours into a game, you did it because you wanted to be on top of the SSL world. I don't think he thought of the fact some people reach the top of the world, and then they wanna start anew to do it again. Ah well. xD

5. Elebil

Lol, you can see it on SSL2, the max useful level is lv50 prestige 10, yet people keep leveling over and over to prestige 20,30+ for fun. I bet a lot of people would reset and start again when they get bored.