1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Can we please STOP these idiotic XP games!!

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by jbalwin, Mar 27, 2016.

1. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

@xXTacocubesXx @Penguin When Black Widow posted, I think that was supposed to be the end of that. Now, we've directly quoted his posts, making him more mad. I think that dropping it there would have been the best idea, because now you're gonna get an even more fired up user.

2. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

well i said him that he have reason,people who kicks out of the games for no reason are bad but he had to say that in other ways.I just showed him that i'm agree with one of his points but it's not the way to show this.However yhea lets close that it's kyle jobs to stop that games.....(i think that you create problems while there are not,just wanted to calm down him not to do the opposite) however i think that this thread should be closed,not much more to say here.....

3. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I tried to be nice about it, actually tried to help calm him down. But I suppose it would've been best to leave it there.

Penguin likes this.
  4. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

The user will not reply as they requested leave from the forum permanently. But, let's go back on topic now that the problem has been resolved.

referee11 and Penguin like this.
  5. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Allow me to try and put this back on topic. Gonna be hard because I've said what I need to say, but here goes:

Well, as KingKyd mentioned, going in a line does actually improve XP for most weapons. Things like Quicksand, Spaz, and Sunburst don't give that xp for some reason when Helicopter Strike and Pyrotechnics do? Why? Who knows. Remember, kChamp has an unsung tendancy to add small nuances to weapons that don't matter in normal gameplay. For example, that Synclet thing where it forever runs of making its clicky sound is one. It allows you to actually make controllable trickshots (sorta) with a perfectly placed bullet (which, too, is rare). However, as mentioned, when does this come into normal gameplay? Never. Having this difference of give/ give no bonus XP is not a surprise to me. I've just come to expect it at this point.

6. ShellShockOffline

ShellShockOffline New Born (1) Member

First of all srry for my shitty english :)

As a lvl 85+ it is almost impossible to find games... if you join a normal game u will get kicked out most of the time...
    The only lobbies you can join are XP lobbies. I started to abuse them and got some mates who are helping me.

I join and let them stack up.
    When they did i just don't go to mid and get my Tank Xp Winning Xp and MVP Xp. While i am outside the stackhole I talk to them how I level more than they do.
    Some of them start to realize and move away from the middle.

To solve this problem... you could make the Xp loss higher in the point race game if you hit yourself. ...just an idea

7. ShellShockOffline

ShellShockOffline New Born (1) Member

i think there is no Xp because this weapons are usually made for one enemie...