1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Clan Wars - Clan Lobby - Skins

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by D3lete, Jun 30, 2015.

1. D3lete

D3lete New Born (1) Member

Hello there Guys,i've came up with a great idea! well 3 lol, Hope you can stay threw this adventure Because there will be alot of Understanding problems probably :)

Ok for the first idea are the clan wars.
    The clan wars will probably be a great success.
    They will make the game more fun and chalanging for everyone!
    The clans have the right to make a clan war for whatever reason pride,fun,score
    As for how they make a clan war its simple in the clan lobby (wich i will put a picture soon) theres a button
    That says Create cw - 15G (G means gears)
    As for the price to make a clan war any admin can change it or even without the price.
    the price is to make the cws alot lesser because we need to have a big price for if someon tries giving the other
    clan wins or something,i'd would put alot bigger price idk 100G.(up to admin to decide)
    when you click Create cw a window will pop up and it would say Date: Time: )
    is it 2v2 3v3 4v4 . (and more if the admin adds)
    The maps are always random.
    When the cw sends,the other clan needs to accept and pay the same price they payed
    if they dont accept in a matter of 20 minutes the cw will be canceled and the money will be back
    to the clan that sent.

The clans have a List,there would be a button somewhere where you can see the top clans.
    the tops are who has the most clan war wins.

The Bank for clans.
    People will have to donate to the clan bank. to make the clan wars
    There will be a donate button on the left corner of this pic of the lobby!
    [​IMG]
    (i know this isnt profesionaly made... i made it with paint)

The bank is seen on the down right corner (Gears - 25)

Top Players by Wins: Players who have the most wins that are in the clan
    Top Players by Gears:players who have the most gears that are in the clan
    Top Players by Kills: Players who have the most kills that are in the clan
    Latest donations:people that recently Donated
    Description: Description
    Clan war History: Older clan wars you made!

Clans Chat

The clans chat is for clans to find clan wars or for people to try to join clans,
    so the normal chat isnt spaming alot.

Skins

So the skins are a totaly diferent idea!
    This idea was probably already made but i want to put it hear and to explain more of the details of it.
    The skins would be in all kinds of colors!
    Colorful to make your tank look cool!
    The skins would be in the gear shop for like 20 Gear normal cost, for the more premium look the more gear it will cost you like gold,platinum,bronze colors or something like that :)

the skins would have alot of hate mostly because u cant see what team u are in,but thats what i dont get u can clearly see the names are either blue or red thats the way you can see what team their in!

I think thats about it,if i forgot anything ill add it.

Thank you! Make sure to add suggestions! in the comments.

D3lete

Questions:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  2. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

• Great idea! However... to make it clan wars more clan-like... it should be stated to work AT LEAST with 2vs2 (1vs1 would be individual tournament). Honestly i think that to represent a clan more fully it should be at least 3vs3... but thats arguable.
    • It's also good to bring up that tournaments (clan and individual) would be better with obligatory "choosable tier lvl on" to avoid luck matches and give value to skill and experience. Since i know ironically some ppl will prefer luck over skill... the best democracy option would be to make 2 different tourneys... each one with it own type of weapon system.
    • To avoid that the tournament system turn into a mess... the number of matches/tourneys should be restrained to 1 per week (can be more or less depending on community demand)
    • The history of winnings is the most important thing to bring up here... i hope Kyle makes new ranks for clans and individual tourneys since a xp rank is very superficial and meaningless... the way you showed on your paint edit seemed a pretty organized way to display that in the HUB... great job.

I saw someone comment about this in the game's main lobby other day... not sure if it was you. But yeah! Making the names colorfull would solve the problem of mistaking tank's skins and its the solution to make a better variaty in customization of tanks without confusing people. Tanks could be avaiable in all colors possible... it could be explored as a fashion item (bought with gears) and awarded as achievments too (like winning 10 tournaments would give you a black tank for example).

3. D3lete

True i didnt think,i will edit it now.
    Thank you!

Yes that was me Lol :D

JohannZim likes this.
  4. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

Let me guess u got this from call of duty
    To participate the clan should have at least 4 people

5. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

I agree that a history of winnings for both individual and clan battle wins is a vital aspect to keep track of the better performance.

Awesume, JohannZim and Batgirl like this.
  6. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

@kChamp read this thread^^^^^
    And also add a list of clans, who is in the clan, and the levels of them.

D3lete likes this.
  7. D3lete

Thank you! i was thinking about that,totaly forgot thoe :D
    ill edit it in.

Awesume likes this.
  8. Mallard King

Mallard King Corporal (5) Member

Great ideas you have, but honestly i don't believe anything clan related should be worked on until far later into development or at least until there's a sizable demand for it considering any updates with clans right now will turn out to be a waste of time due to the current decline of players and honestly only 3-4 active clans currently. "just my opinion"

Taylor and D3lete like this.