1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Controller Support

Discussion in 'Gameplay Bugs' started by SubZero, Jan 15, 2016.

1. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I've played SSLS for about 2 hours with a ps4 contoller and a Dell laptop, so many flaws... friends chat, chat, and invite isn't supported. For some reason it makes my tank move left always... it's not my keyboard or controller because i've played several other games right before and they all worked fine. Some keys Edit: buttons:confused:: don't do what they say either example [] square is supposed to open your weapons, but if you hit square it does nothing... instead you have to hit Y = items and then B = close and it will show your weapons. This is all i wana mention atm, would be great to get these fixed as well as many other things... Edit: Forgot to add Square isn't the select button in any game i've ever played make it X for ps4. :p

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    Nightwing likes this.
  2. Nightwing

Nightwing Staff Sergeant (8) Member

They were still fun games though lol

3. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Just give him time :p
    Remember, people rioted when Kyle added controller support because it wasn't anything we wanted. We just are more understanding about the thing now.

4. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I never rioted or complained about controller support. If consule is how this game gets more people we should support and help the idea.