1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Cosmetic barrel is not functioning

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by RumMumMario, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

If you go to the 'parts' in the hub, you're able to change the cosmetic view of your tank. All of them are working as they should but the barrel!

When I first unlocked the dainty barrel - which is a skinny barrel - I thought I couldn't notice it because it was way too small to compare. But now that I have the reinforced one and realized that they don't work.

Please fix.

2. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

I dont think it can be fixed... its too small. It would be better to replace cannon cosmetics for something you can see... like tank color or something else.

3. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

True. If tank colors were to change, though, you'd need a new arrow scheme, representing a green arrow for you, red arrows over the enemies, and blue arrows over allies. That'd be a pain to do. .-.

4. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

It sure can. SSL2's reinforced barrel was visible, and the tanks are much much tinier than the Steam's.

banna likes this.
  5. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Yeah, all ya need to do is add a noticeable color to it, like the gray and orange on the SSL2 tanks. It would be nice if we had more colors for that, though, which would cost 50 gears. 4h of playing= new potential color; I think that's smart.

6. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Its easier to make the color visible only by allies and enemies always red... or the colors only visible in lobby.

There was no barel in game on ssl2 wth you talking about? Also you have to remember the map was smaller so the resolution is different (proportion by pixel).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.