1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Coupon Disappeared?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by HaggrA333, Mar 22, 2015.

1. HaggrA333

HaggrA333 New Born (1) Member

I just got a coupon for Weapon Pack 6. I had 20 Tank Coins so I was about to buy 20 more for 2 dollars. I just refreshed the page because there was a problem with purchasing on FB. After refreshing, the problem was gone and just before buying I wanted to check the coupon again and it was gone. I was like WTF, there were 55 minutes left so there is no way it expired. What can I do? It is not very easy to get 'em.

jgalloway64 likes this.
  2. HaggrA333

HaggrA333 New Born (1) Member

I am trying to get another one since that message. Somebody help please...

3. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Hi, @HaggrA333 coupons are something that are random. I have had this happen to me before, it showed i had a coupon for a few seconds and when i look at it again it was gone. Most likely this is a bug I'd say.You can get another coupon, just that it will be at random. And the coupon itself may be random as well.
    My advice is to simply play games and just wait until you receive another coupon then go ahead and purchase it if it's something you'd be interested in getting.

HaggrA333 likes this.
  4. bobbb7

bobbb7 Staff Sergeant (8) Member

aren't coupons for wep pack 6 only? (40 instead of 80 tc)
    and i heard that if you bought wep packs before, you can't get a coupon but im not sure if thats true

when i was waiting to get 40 tc, i got like 11 coupons and i noticed that if you refresh, the coupon goes away and you just have to wait for another. but otherwise it lasts an hour; starting from when you enter the lobby again