1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Critical Festivities

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Muskanty, Sep 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muskanty

Muskanty Private E-1 (2) Member

There I was, only two challenges left; one being the final boss, and one... Fiesta Forever. I felt confident, I thought I could beat the three party poopers: Dusty, Lucky, and Ned, but I was wrong.

*cinematic fade from black*

They must've discovered some new weapon technology. Some new methods. Secret learnings... I was caught off guard by Ned's tri-ball, all three of which scored a critical. I paused, and thought. Most of us tanks would pay good tokens for a shot like that, must be a lucky guy, I pondered. Things quickly got out of hand. After being hit with a few stray cacti, I felt the sinking feeling in my stomach grow. Every landed strike was green, one after the other, like repeated kicks to the ribs. First, an air strike for 80, then a cactus storm, for more, then a BFG for twice that. This was no game, they wanted me dead. Dusty tossed a shrapnel grenade into my arms. What could I do? Catching it was impossible, lest I drop my 18 pinatas.
    84 damage was spat in my face, shredding through my last blanket of hope, leaving me naked to the inevitable doom that was Dusty. He fired. I'd recognize that Earth-shaped flare anywhere, and it recognized me. I was in a nightmare, meteorites slammed around me; flames, they left a scar. I had never seen such a quantity of combined, critical hits. I couldn't handle it. I ran. my tracks now end here, in these forums...

Penguin and Taylor like this.
  2. Muskanty

In all seriousness, this was ridiculous. Every time I load "Fiesta Forever", I am welcomed with criticals, everywhere. Not a single shot from the opposing trio was normal, and it seems impossible to beat
    (it did, before, too btw). It doesn't happen anywhere else in the game, just this one challenge.

[​IMG]

Not a Fun Party

Penguin and Taylor like this.
  3. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Those low levels sure got a lot better then when I faced them around level 18. It took a few months but they practiced a lot and put in the work to revenge themselves against any who dare challenge them now. What beautiful low leveled monsters did Kyle make since updating them lol.

4. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

just got fixed :)

Muskanty likes this.
  5. Muskanty

Thanks a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.