1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Custom Deluxe

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HyphenUnderscoreHyphen, Sep 4, 2014.

1. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

HyphenUnderscoreHyphen Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Just thinking the other day how phenomenal a Deluxe without the other stuff would be.
    • 20 DX Weapons - I actually played a few games without Deluxe after it ran out, and my Weapons were significantly better, due to the Weapon Packs which I have.
    • 3 DX Tanks - I really don't care if this feature is there or not. I know the Hit-boxes of the game are same for every tank. Hence, I don't mind not having the Flat Tank (I don't use it anyway)
    • Deluxe Emblem - I don't 'Hide Deluxe' but I'm okay without the Emblem.
    • No Ads - I don't mind if this is there or not either. I use an add-on for Opera called Ad-Blocker Plus, so.. Yeah.
    • Early Access - Currently, this feature of Deluxe isn't there, apparently.

Anyway, I think it'd be efficient to have a Deluxe with only Double XP costing around 10 Tank Coins for a month.

Taylor likes this.
  2. chickadee

chickadee Sergeant Major (12) Member

You have a point about the weps. On the original SSL I hated deluxe because of the deluxe weps always showed up more than the nuke or wep pack.

3. ultra extreme87

ultra extreme87 New Born (1) Member

The 20 deluxe weapons are good if you don't have any weapon packs.

4. WilliamTheBest1

WilliamTheBest1 New Born (1) Member

Greeting..
    Since we are talking about deluxe here I don't if i should say you or Kyle should give player a break you know a lot of people leave the game if they think and know they aren't getting xp easily.Sure don't make it easy to get xp that would be lame but don't make it harder either..
    I hope you might consider giving 1 tank coin every 2 days for deluxe users it won't harm i promise.

ultra extreme87 and Taylor like this.