1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Damage records 3.0: Steam Edition (Preview)

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by referee11, May 7, 2015.

1. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Improvements:
    1) A new Table of Contents!
    2) Weapons are organized into their strands in-game!
    3) Subtle color scheme for additional effect!

Hi guys. For a long time, I have been working on making a sequel to Damage Records 2.0 for Steam. When the full version comes out, I will be accepting records. Here are the rules:
    1) The entire screen must be shown.
    2) There must be a clear view of the weapon name and damage (cannot be covered by XP cloud).
    3) Any shot in the firing range will not be counted as a record.
    4) If two tanks are touching each other, the record will not be counted. If the guns of two tanks are touching, it will be considered a stack. Stacking will not be allowed, and I will do my best to identify if two tanks are touching or not accurately.
    5) If a suicide or death occurs on a shot and the death bullets hit someone else on the enemy team, it will be counted as a record, given the two tanks are not stacking.
    6) You cannot use multiple accounts to get a record (doubt anyone would pay a total of $30 for two copies just to get a record, but whatever).
    7) Only shots from the full version (NOT from BETA) will be accepted as records. Any shot from before the full version will not be accepted as a record. I assume those who participate will have the integrity to follow this rule without any issues. Also, as they are Steam screenshots, I can figure out on what date they were taken against the date of the full version. Even if someone shows a lack of integrity, I will still find out.
    8) Communicate to me if the date shown at the first page is not within a week of the actual date. I will try to update the records at least once every week. If you see it is beyond a week, I will be happy if you notify me. You will fully understand this when the full version comes out.

Let it be known that you may not submit a record for someone who has an active forums account. If they have an inactive forums account or don't have a forums account, you are allowed to post a record for them. Also, I will answer any questions or concerns in conversation with you.

Reminders:
    -Examine the webpage when the full version comes out. When it does come out, I will have the link to the document up. It will have weapon names, record holders, a screenshot linked in, and damages, along with a subtle color scheme. I also added a Table of Contents, allowing viewers to access weapon strands lower down even easier. If you got a record, post it! If you don't, don't! It is that simple.
    - NO DOUBLE POSTING!! The forums rules greatly point this out, and I am here to reinforce it. If you have a new record but you were the last one to post one, edit your post and add it in. I will keep close tabs on this thread, so I will notice if you edit it and add more.
    -Do not communicate records to me on Steam. I will only mark records down if they are sent to this thread or sent in conversation. That being said, if you do communicate to me on Steam, you could still post it to the forums and still get the record. All that needs to occur is that the picture is on the forums somewhere.

This is only a preview of what is to come, so please refrain from posting.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  2. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

i already done some records,can i post themes here beac maybe someone will post theme in official thread before than me and take the record,for example i already done record with double palm 96 in 1 vs 1 so can i post it here so i ll be sure that the reocrd is mine beac maybe someone will do same damage,but i did it first so record is mine

3. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

Double posting are allowed in these kind of threads, no one cared in the previous thread. :)

4. Mallard King

Mallard King Corporal (5) Member

Honestly it is way to early to be starting a new version of the damage records thread since it will most likely gonna be months until the game is out of early access.

RumMumMario and arvidh like this.
  5. Nightwing

Nightwing Staff Sergeant (8) Member

@beagle99 it says at the top no records count until official release. So essentially you dont hold records and neither does anyone else until official release in a few months. sowwy

referee11 likes this.
  6. referee11

I know. I'm posting the rules now ahead of time, so everyone can see them. Then, no one can accuse me of tampering with them to put them in my favor. I wouldn't do that anyways, but I just laid out its foundation. The earlier they are out, the more people trust the rules are firm and secure.
    Not to mention, @beagle99 , shots from BETA are not allowed...

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  7. Dryykon

Dryykon Second Lieutenant (15) Member

F12 is the default Steam screenshot.

8. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Have you consulted all the ppl in charge of the former records registration before making this thread?

9. referee11

Yes. Both buyingtime (before he left) and Mr Bach approved of the making of this thread. They have wished me well in conversation, and their thanks are much appreciated. I have it up-to-the-minute in terms of weapons. I would post a link, but others would think it was open, so I will refrain myself.

10. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

All good then. We just have to wait for official release :p hope you do a great job.

Mr Synikal and referee11 like this.
  11. referee11

Doing good good for now. If the strands end up being removed, that's a lot of undo-ing work. Other than that, it is coming together.