1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Death Without Dying

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by paul1999, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul1999

paul1999 Master Sergeant (10) Member

I do not have any screenshots of this occasion because it is 100% random but a complete and utter game ender. In almost 20-25 games now, I have been playing the game, had about maybe 300+ health left, and then my opponent gets an epic X2 shot which ends up doing close to the allotted amount of health I had. I notice at the corner of my eye that I have maybe 20 or so health left, and all of a sudden, it just drops to 0. The shot had not killed me by 10-35 health on each of these occasions. The game was not supposed to end, but due to a bug, it did. Being that it has happened quite a multitude of times, I think it's a major bug. Some of you may have noticed it, most of you may not have. If you pay attention at the end of each game, you are bound to notice this bug.

2. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Maybe you are looking the hp on the corner? Cause i noticed sometimes the wep kills you and the hp in the corner has a delay to process that... so it seems you had hp left but you actually didnt.

Best way to look is keep your eyes on the shot dmg on your tank... if you die some hit will be incomplete usually. (Like you die from double splitter and it hits 20,20,20,17)

3. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Well, he wouldn't need to look in the HP corner. From my experiences, it has always been accurate. The physical model showing the hp on your tank, however, can get behind. It has happened to me before, but it doesn't affect the damage at all. Maybe he saw that.
    Also, by physical model, I mean the bar above his tank.

4. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

He said his hp is at 20 and drops to 0 so hes not looking to the bar... hes looking to the corner where it shows the ammount of hp he has.
    Btw i didnt understand whats the purpose of your message since i said that if you look to the tank it will be accurate... so basically you just repeated what i said but without the idea to look the dmg hits :p

Anyway... its doesnt change the fact that the delay on the corner hp must be fixed... i prefer to look there too.

paul1999 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.