1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Deathmatch Suicide?!

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by darklegion741, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

I've had 3 prestige players suicide on me in team matches today alone lol.

Taylor and darklegion741 like this.
  2. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Some people do it in 1 v 1 even when there is an absolute zero chance of bringing me down with them. Lol.

mega n00b likes this.
  3. Erile

Wounding and possibly killing are both strategic failures. Because if you wound them and die, then that gives them free range to target the rest of your team. If you wound them and live, they have to waste a turn killing you.

In turn-based systems, forcing use of a turn is more valuable than hurting them sometimes.

4. MoJ

MoJ Corporal (5) Member

I do it with a seagull or magic shower only when I'm at very low health, only because of the large amount of xp yielded.

Taylor and darklegion741 like this.
  5. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

If you're down to 15 or less health you only loose 1 xp and get whatever damage xp you do plus 2 to 6 more xp if 1,2, or 3 of your tanks balls lands on the enemy tank and if you kill them do you get the 5 xp for the kill even though your dead or no? I'm not sure but sometimes if they can't win then they just don't want anyone to win. I don't really mind people doing it sometimes but if it's every single game then I change the map where they won't have any time to get near me before I kill them lol.

Taylor likes this.
  6. Erile

My understanding is that whoever kills the tank gets xp credit (or defecit) for the damage done by the tank's explosion.

7. darklegion741

I think stacking suicide should count as a loss. Your tank is destroyed first and then the enemy may be killed by your weapon or the sub-shots.

Erile likes this.
  8. cacadun

cacadun Unconfirmed Member

If you read carefully previous posts, I was talking about 1v1 game(s)..

9. Oehler

Oehler Corporal (5) Member

Well if there is any advantage for the suiciding player, why shouldn't he take it? The "3 bullets of death" can deal decent dmg if suicided with lvl 4 or 5 wep. Also the chance of a critical strike makes suicides more powerfull. Different weps can deal maximum dmg on suicide, for example cactus, (dbl)bounsplode, fireball, firestorm, gull, shower and so on. Extra XP for the suicider, in a 1 vs 1 I dont care about the other players XP. I think its pretty fair, both players can use this strategy. I take the possibilitys the game allows as they are. If it is not intendet, the game wouldve been changed already.

If you don't want someone to suicide on you, stay away from them. With max fuel suicide can be avoided almost every time. Or with clever use of different weps. If you have a wep with 100 dmg and one with 40 dmg, enemy has 130 hp, use the one with 40 dmg first. Just very few people tend to suicide with 90 hp left...

10. darklegion741

Would the Reinforced Barrel perk give critical status to the "bullets of death" as you call them?

11. Oehler

Oehler Corporal (5) Member

Yes it does :D I didn't make a screenshot of it, but it happened to me.

darklegion741 likes this.