1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Delete Account?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by HybridHelixx, May 26, 2014.

1. HybridHelixx

HybridHelixx New Born (1) Member

Is there a way my account could be deleted?
    For some reason on the SSL2 website I keep getting Error #1004 or something everytime a game is about to start, so I would like to keep the name and switch to a kong account, but alas, you can't have 2 usernames that are the same.

2. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

you can log onto the same account on different websites if their to laggy for your connection

3. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

There is no need to make a new account, this is just a simple error that can be solved. Have you tried refreshing the page? Use a different browser? Does it happen when you are the host of a game?

This error has happened to me before, I simply refreshed the page and it was fixed. However, if nothing you have tried works, contact kChamp by sending an email to him or inform him of the bug by @kChamp.

Wish you luck on solving your problem.

4. banna

banna ★The Sheriff★ Moderator

The main site ( ssl2 ) website is better than other sites, the error that u getting have nothing to do with u playing on ssl2 website, most errors are either server errors or slow/bad connection from your side i don't see how playing on Kongergate going to fix that, bu if u still want to make account on kongergate and start over again then go ahead and make another one with same name but just put a space after the username, it will show to the other as the same user name, but i don't recommend that, my advice is to stay on the main site, and quit the idea of starting over from anotherweb site.

us marine 212 likes this.
  5. HybridHelixx

Thanks Legion,
    It was my browser, I guess old faithful Opera just can't hanlde it, Firefox can.

jgalloway64 likes this.
  6. HybridHelixx

I was starting over anyway,
    But It works on Armorgames On Opera But not ssl2 site, so I thought Kong would work as well.