1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Deluxe Pros and Cons

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by ceroncar000, Jun 18, 2014.

1. ceroncar000

ceroncar000 Second Lieutenant (15) Member

Many people wonder if Deluxe is actually good or bad. Well based on personal experience I have some cons and pros for deluxe.

Pros-

2x XP
    A known Pro for Deluxe is that it gives double the xp you usually get. This helps you not just level up but get to the leaderboard/rank up in the leaderboard faster.

20 extra weapons
    Another pro that deluxe has is that it gives you 20 extra weapons. This can be very useful for low levels and people who don't have weapon packs or retro packs. The following weapons are the 20 weapons deluxe gives you for a month. [​IMG]

3 deluxe tanks
    Most people are bored of the same tank or want another tank. The pro for this one is the 3 deluxe tanks. When you buy deluxe it automatically gives you 3 extra tanks. These tanks are well designed and will make people who don't have deluxe jealous. The 3 tanks look like this [​IMG] ,[​IMG] and [​IMG] .

Deluxe Emblem
    One of the best pro for me is the Deluxe Emblem. The deluxe emblem can be to show off that you have deluxe to all your friends and strangers [​IMG] . The deluxe emblem looks like this [​IMG] and can be turned by in the settings option[​IMG] .

No ads
    Another known pro is the "No ads" features. This blocks the add under the game and replaces it with this [​IMG] .

Cons-
    Too many weapons for people with all packs
    A con for people who have all weapon packs and have all prestige weapons is that those 20 weapons take space on games. Based on personal experience I almost never get prestige weapons when I have deluxe but when I don't have deluxe I usually end up having at least 1-3 prestige weapons.

No early access to updates
    Another con is that deluxe doesn't actually give you "Early Access" To new updates. [​IMG]

Deluxe maps not obtainable in ssl2
    A pro from ssl1 became a con in ssl2. In ssl1 when you bought deluxe it gave you 10 deluxe maps but in ssl2 deluxe DOESN'T give 10 deluxe maps.

Want me to add any pros or cons to this thread? Message me or post your suggestion here and tag me so I can read it.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    xXxTnTxXx and moh like this.
  2. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Another con is that it doesn't give me early access to new features like it says it does.

Thanks, Kyle.

moh, ceroncar000 and RumMumMario like this.
  3. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Con-

The deluxe maps are not obtainable in SSL2.

@KingKyd
    What do you say about replacing the fake 'test out' feature with some 10 awesome deluxe maps.

;)

moh likes this.
  4. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I actually thought about that before, just never suggested it because I pretty much knew kChamp wouldn't add such a thing. Five Team maps, five FFA maps, that would be a great addition. Plus it'll make 60 maps per mode and 120 total instead of such a strange number as 55 per mode and 110 total.

moh likes this.
  5. ceroncar000

ceroncar000 Second Lieutenant (15) Member

Forum updated!

moh likes this.