1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Didnt get the deluxe with the starter AS advertised.

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Muaddib1396, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muaddib1396

Muaddib1396 New Born (1) Member

I seem to be Having the same issue, just as it seems are many other people. People have posted pictures of the deal it gives when you first start and buy the starter pack. I just bought the frigging thing and like so many, did not get my month of deluxe added to my account. Have refreshed, restarted, reloaded dozens of times now and I still do not have it. was 2/3's of the reason I got the thing. So now what? The links to contact someone don't work from the page and the only thing that seems to work is the redirect to these forums. Any ideas, some help, an answer or a solution? Thanks in advance. How do we correct this? makes me wary of buying the game on steam, something I wanted to do next as well.

The spice must FLOW

2. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Hi, welcome to our forum first off and please do check our forum rules as well here also, I'd like to say that a thread like this already exists. Please refrain from creating a thread that already exists and instead post in an existing thread as I see you've already done. Also ff there is something specific you're looking for information about, but don't know if such a thread exists, please search using keywords in the search bar in the top right for it. This thread will now be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.