1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Discouraged to level up anymore

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by jbalwin, Apr 23, 2016.

1. jbalwin

jbalwin Corporal (5) Member

Just got to lvl 85 and unlocked puzzler. I love the feeling of leveling up and get that new weapon or map etc. However the amount of time it will take for me to get to lvl 95 just to get 3 weapons kinda makes me not want to spend the time. I enjoy playing ShellShock so much, but one of the main reasons I spent the time to get where I am was the idea of unlocking and being able to use so many different weapons. Sadly, now I just feel like I have nothing to work for.

GooodHerb and Penguin like this.
  2. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Yes, on several occasions, we've asked for kchamp to finish up the prestige weapons, but we're still waiting on them.

Taylor likes this.
  3. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

From kChamp:
    [​IMG]
    Said he'll get to the Prestige weapons soon. One that will include what we've hoped for ;)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    GooodHerb and xXTacocubesXx like this.
  4. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

my idea to make lvl up on ssl more enjoyable:
    -finish all prestige weapons
    -make hard challenge weapons good,a little buff to flattener tier and flintlock tier should be good
    -add more dedication achivements that reward good weapons,Example: win 250 rebound games
    -skill tree of upgrades power up.I think that actually, when you reach high lvls putting +1,2,3,4 luck makes upgrade three useless and not enjoayble at all.I think that if you max an upgrade path(armor,luck,crit and track) you should be able to get 1 special upgrade that cost 5 tank upgrades.Here my ideas

luck

Name:
    Luck pack
    Look:
    upload_2016-4-23_21-7-55.png
    effects:

- + 25% chance to spawn a x2 in your turn,in all shot mode it would have + 25% chance to spawn near your team
    -all pure luck based weapons get x2 chance to work.Weapons buffed: clover,spaz,beaconator red shot(also for future pure luck based weapons that kyle may add,like tic tac toe from ssl2 that would have x2 chance to do the "win" last shot)
    - + 25% chances to get prestige weapons at start of each game and in boxs
    - + 10% chance to get maxed tier
    - have a small chance to get support missiles ability in box,see gun upgrade to understand
    - have a small chance to get smart dense ability ub box,see armor upgrade to understand
    -you can get this last 2 upgrades even if you don't have gun/armor special upgrade.Just need the luck special upgrade to get that in a box(still pretty rare)

armor

Name:
    smart defense
    Look:
    upload_2016-4-23_21-30-44.png
    effect:
    when you get 110 + damage in one single turn you immediatly get 40 armor.it works 1 time in 100/300 hp games,2 times in 300/600 hp games.Example: i have 600 hp and after enemy turn i have 450,I'll regenerate 40 armor at start of the turn.(with the same animation when you regen 5 armor,possible bigger)

track

Name:
    smart energy
    Look:
    upload_2016-4-23_22-4-53.png
    effect:
    everything that could be turned in energy is used!you' ll have fuel count and electric energy count(1 electric energy point makes you move like 1 fuel point)but energy can last more turns,if you don't use your energy points to move that turn you can use next ones!Energy points can be earned with the following ways:
    -Solar Panel: at start of each turn you get 20 energy point
    -wind turbines: every 14 wind power you get + 5 energy points
    -geological energy: every earth quake you get + 15 energy points(i know it doesn't work like that in reality,just wanted to make it more original)
    -nuclear energy: when you get hited by nuke/mega nuke you get + 30 energy points

Gun

Name: Support Missiles
    Look:
    upload_2016-4-23_22-27-26.png
    effect: before shooting you can choose to activate this ability,after 10 secs of your main shot it would shot 3 missiles three-ball like that does 20 dmg each with big range explosions.In 100/300 hp games you have 1 ability,at 300/600 hp games you have 2 abilitys.You have small chance to get that in box if you have luck special upgrade.In 10 turns game you get 1,in 10/20 turns games you get 2.in 20/30 turns games you get 3

where you would get tank upgrades needed,20 more?Here some suggestions about that
    -lvl 1: gives 3 tank upgrades to help new players
    -lvl 25,50,75 gives 2 tank upgrades instead one
    -lvl 100 gives 3 tank upgrades.
    -be able to buy 3 tank upgrades in gear shop,100 gears each
    -every mission completed set give 1 tank upgrade
    -win 10,000 games challenge,play 10,000 games challenge, get 100 000 0 xp gives 1 tank upgrade each.
    With that you get 21 more tank upgrades so you can cover the + 20 tank upgrades that this update should add and the +1 to max out the three(seeing my upgrade three at lvl 100 with empty space is awfull)

that was my ideas to make lvl up more enjoyable and meaningful

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    GooodHerb likes this.