1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Discussion about weapon pack 7 and what kChamp should do

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by cloaca, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Love it. Speaks for itself. Anyone else end up making the guys go "Ahh!!!" as a group in your head? As if its a new idea and they are captivated by it. ^_^

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    moh and Csumbi like this.
  2. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

Well, I do agree partially on that. I dont care much for public accounts, I just kick them. Atleast those I know of (MAT and asad123). Racists are easy to mute, same with those who harass others. Hackers, sure. But with the game being all buggy (the lag movement for example), it's hard to know if it's just lag or if the person indeed is hacking -_-.. I think I've heard of something about a fuelhack, looks like lag. Don't know if I've had any experience with it yet though.

But yeah, hackers should be dealt with.

I know the game needs moderators, but at the same time it feels like theres going to be someone who abuse his powers :/ It's one thing on a forum, not much you can abuse here.. I would honestly not care if one of you were to accidentally ban me, or just doing it because of abuse. But the game is a whole different thing.

The only guys I have in mind for being moderators if I really had to pick, I would say morgoth and lockman. They're already moderators at kongregate.com, and doing their work really good. They're both 40+ too. Says a lot.

arvid out

moh likes this.
  3. Csumbi

Csumbi Corporal (5) Member

[​IMG]

Taylor, moh, Mark103 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Sergeant Major (12) Member

Lemme show u the logic.

[​IMG]

Sammik, cloaca, Doomsday and 13 others like this.
  5. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

I have a simple sugestion... if Kchamp releases wep pack 7 first... just don't buy it. Let him fix all other things first.

moh, Taylor and arvidh like this.
  6. arvidh

Thats one way to show your discontent for sure.
    But I don't think that'll do much to kyle.. we're something above 1000 members on this forum, and I guess only 200 are active?

So we're like a minority of all the players out there
    But I like your thinking!

moh likes this.
  7. itlives

itlives Sergeant (7) Member

OR. Or. Just don't make the unwanted pack in general c:

moh likes this.
  8. arvidh

or we could go inception on kyle, plant a thought inside his head... "fix the bugs, get the prestige weapons and then make your silly pack"

moh and JohannZim like this.
  9. itlives

itlives Sergeant (7) Member

That WOULD work, but there is one thing. Kyle doesn't care, he will do it anyway. Some developer, eh?

moh and arvidh like this.
  10. arvidh

Exactly, but honestly, I think we should stop bashing this thread with our less positive opinions now. Truth be told, I don't think it matter. Damn, I did it again.

No but really, let them discuss the weapons instead. We can share our thoughts in pm or something. This thread surely is going to the graveyard or a few posts will get deleted... :p

moh likes this.
  11. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Something tells me even if Kyle sees this thread, he's not even going to pay attention to anything said in it.

[​IMG]

Sammik, referee11, cloaca and 20 others like this.
  12. cacadun

cacadun Unconfirmed Member

Brilliant, Sir!
    Woulda liked twice if I could.

moh, Taylor, Miami_Heat_Lover and 2 others like this.
  13. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I love it and very cool. Can you make more of these in the future? I would like to see these on a blog through a link on your profile. Would be cool to see various members of the forums featured too. :)

moh, KingKyd, JohannZim and 1 other person like this.
  14. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

True!! It would be fun to see more of these in the future. Very creative... I lol'd very much :D

moh, KingKyd and Taylor like this.
  15. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Corporal (5) Member

Make all the staff members on the forums in-game mods. Problem solved.

moh likes this.
  16. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

17. chickadee

chickadee Sergeant Major (12) Member

Seriously... another .... weapon pack..... this is like one of those anime that never ends and you wanna kill everything to get it over.....

smallworldzz and KingKyd like this.
  18. Bronco

Bronco First Lieutenant (16) Member

There were 10 packs in SSL1...

19. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

At least there weren't unfinished works.

And there are only 5 weapons in one pack, so it's only 5 weapon packs pretty much.

Tavi and Bronco like this.
  20. GiulioVHR

GiulioVHR New Born (1) Member

I would like to see the ANTI-NOOB mode game:

No shield, tracer, supplies & jet pack.

21. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

It may get worse since it looks like kchamp won't be able to do the clans

Taylor likes this.
  22. Dryykon

Dryykon Second Lieutenant (15) Member

1. Fix major problem bugs
    2. Add prestige weps
    3. Fix minor problem bugs
    4. Wep Pack 7

Csumbi and Taylor like this.
  23. Tavi

Tavi First Sergeant (11) Member

Don't see a reason someone would abuse powers if they were made an in-game mod. Maybe if someone random was made one(don't see why something as important as that would be chosen at random though...) Some kind of account termination for abuse and undoing their damage if it became necessary I guess (Obviously In-game Adm is > Mod so wouldn't entirely matter anyway). Some active and experienced Mods have already proven themselves on this forum.

There are too many accounts that abuse the system, account bans and/or leaderboard bans(no matter their XP they will never show on leaders) need to be added if the Leaderboard is going to stay up and not be pointless.

(Personally inactive in-game lately do to no reason to level.. among other things.)
    Prestige weapons 7-10 or blocking TBD from constantly being in arsenal needs to be added to keep the dedicated players playing. Seeing how there's 4 levels of TBD, if someone is Prestige 10+ it is the most likely weapon to show up in-game by far, and it's useless.
    Adding a new pack before doing one of these or at least fixing bugs only hurts rep with the dedicated players.
    Maybe if they(pres 7-10 weaps) were far more unique than anything thus far and a weapon pack of less original weapons could be finished quicker, then it might make some sense, but TBDs and Bugs still shouldn't be an issue in the meantime.

Guess I didn't really say much different than what many said before me..

I'll join the boycott on Weapon Pack 7, wont buy till other problems resolved or k shows that it cares about this game.

Edit: Some bugs fixed and showed care with some weapon suggestions added. Sooo... *gets pack 7*

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    Taylor and JohannZim like this.
  24. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

I know this was said about half a year ago now, but it is still a good point. We don't want to have to spend money on this game, because many of us are in a similar situation as kChamp. I think tank coins should be more frequent from boxes, and the cost of tank coins should go down. I'm a prestige 5, and I've only earned a rough total of about 200 tank coins, which is insanely low for the effort I put in this game. As KingKyd said, "We don't want something new to pay for, period." Also, how much has been done to this game has happened since his post in late July? They fixed maybe 1 bug, and added the final prestige weps, but nothing else as happened. Have you given up on this game, or are you to busy making Steam's version that you have forgotten about the only version that currently exists? I don't mean to sound unpleasant; I love this game, but if you don't upgrade what you have already done, this game isn't far from the realms of the first SSL game. We all know what happened to THAT. Let's see some progress in the next three months. Forget about weapons, because soon, no one will be around to care about them. Take more user suggestions; we have this forum to be a community, and if you don't do what the community wants, you will face revolt, in the form of arguments or quitting. For those of you who know me well, this sounds uncharacteristically mean sounding, but its 100% true. Let's see now if kChamp can come back, and make this game better than it is now.

Taylor and KingKyd like this.
  25. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

KingKyd, you have expressed what should be done with this game. I don't think it is as drastic as throwing someone out the window, but it could be a metaphor for him not trusting the community. You know, this is sort of like a dictatorship. kChamp is the soul ruler with all the power, and almost everything the community says gets shut out. The one time he DOES listen, he adds Thunderstorm. WHY IS IT SO WEAK? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?

Taylor and KingKyd like this.