1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Double tank upgrade tokens from lvling(explanation below)

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by ApprenticeOfGames, Apr 19, 2014.

1. ApprenticeOfGames

ApprenticeOfGames Staff Sergeant (8) Member

When i lvl up i always go to the shop while in the lobby. So i add my tank upgrade token.I then play another game.After that i noticed i still had a tank upgrade token.I don;t know if that was the cause but it seems like it could be exploited so i am reporting it.I originally thought they might of been from a box,then i later found out you can;t get them in boxes(or so websites tell me) So i had used both of them before i realised.I am sure i didn't buy them and i don't want to have an unfair advantage by having 19 traction at lvl 47 when i should only have 17 traction.So i ask kchamp to look into this.I don;t mind if you take 2 of my upgrade tokens away.When posting this i am lvl 47 and have 19 traction instead of the 17 i should have.

jpcas likes this.
  2. ApprenticeOfGames

Loads of people have seen this but no one have commented so i am emailing kchamp. Its really easy to exploits if you are not prestige or high lvl,so it could cause severe imbalance in terms of tank upgrading.

jpcas likes this.
  3. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

whoaow.. you are trully honourable and honest player :D i think no one replied to this cause they might think there is no big deal about it. i can't say on wich side i am but your attitude is kind of remarkable...
    are you from Japan or something?... lol

4. AlmostSoClose

AlmostSoClose Sergeant Major (12) Member

Has been known to happen to a few people... Some do it on purpose, others do it on accident, like you.
    It's no big deal, just let it go *breaks into song*
    Spend them and pretend nothing happened. :)

5. ApprenticeOfGames

Well low lvls having full armour annoys me because i have only 10 armour(well 13 now because i used my tokens from this bug) not many because i only found it at lvl 47.Also i feel its lame to have players who slowly gather tank coins to upgrade their tank like a legit player to lose to low lvl bug abusers(no offense but seriously how can one not care) i like fairness in any game and this game being pay to win doesn't help this fairness(although thats just my opinion) i feel i should play fair as a free player anyway.

jpcas likes this.
  6. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

yeah, but those guys can still put some money on that so they will still be annoying to you

7. ApprenticeOfGames

I was playing on my alt for fun and this bug is still in the game.I also found out it duplicates however many tokens you spend while in a game lobby.

8. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

yeah someone i know exploited this to it's full potential he is level 40 and has full everything :\ i think they should fix it

9. ApprenticeOfGames

Yea its unfair to the free players who earn tank coins to get tokens and the premium players because they got maxed tanks with their real life money but these guys didn't have to grind boxes or hurt their pocket.