1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Emblem of your actually acquired weapon packs | average K/D | raise max HP limit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by astrofluxy, Sep 2, 2015.

1. astrofluxy

astrofluxy Corporal (5) Member

Many people rate you based on your level, but not the true strength or available potential. This leads to being kicked... but rarely you find matches which fit to you, and these ones are (obviously) prestige matches or matches with level 30 - 50. As example i acquired the most important/potential weapon packs... with luck even someone with full armor is one hit due to critical barrel etcetera. Never saw a firestorm or galaxy doing that. So here is my idea:

Adding a kill/Death potential into the game or average damage... This should give every player impressions with who they deal with and how good he really is.

A small emblem with your current weapon packs. Not sure about how to add this but also THIS could change the impressions of some others. Maybe Perks shown on tank.

A small additional change is to raise the maximum health points cap to 600. Thanks for reading :)

Regards ~

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

There should be a whole list of your account stats listed somewhere in the My Hub. I don't think kill to death ratio is any good for this game because of its play style (turn based, lots of unfair situations, etc) therefore it won't work the same way in FPS or something.

HP should be 1000 max. 600 is alright but 1000 is probably as long as 30 turns 1v1.

I'm neutral with your emblem idea. Speaking of emblems though, there should be ways to publicly showoff the early adopter emblem in SSLS. Maybe a golden tank?

astrofluxy likes this.
  3. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

As for SSL2, I like the ideas. Especially the K/D and increase of HP in DM. These changes can be applied to SSLS as well.