1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Enabling or Disabling Arsenal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 007, Oct 19, 2014.

1. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

Hi guys, we can buy anyhing in this game and game encourages us to buy stuff in the first place but it'd not be a wise thing.

i mean some wep packs are so shitty and unfortunately my brother bought 1 of it. now that wep pack is ruining my tank.

wep pack 2 is so shitty that it needs to make more damage or get fixed some weapons..

if its not the case we just might turn on and off some stuff for our tank.

this way people might buy some weapons with mind at peace and may turn on and off them at will.

that'd encourage people to buy weapons imo.

wep pack 2 is so shitty man. i cant bring myself to play with it. if there is any possible options i'm willing to buy it. Like pay money to get that weapon pack removed without any compensation.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  2. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

All you seem to want is to undo stuff in this game, first the opportunity to cancel your wrongful shot, and now this?
    Meh, I'm against both of your suggestions.

And regarding the matter of WP2 being "so shitty", here's some fact;
    Torpedos are great, you can deal up to 140 (or more) pts with it.
    Blob is decent, if you know the tricky angles you can get everything between 8-80 with it, got to have some luck too.
    Splitterchain is alright, best to use if you're standing above your enemy, like on a hill or such. I don't know the pts exact, but over 100 atleast.
    Chancer, well.. I have done 168 with it a few times (without crits I think)
    Payload does around 90 when it's lvl 5.
    Waterworks, YinYang and Volcano are ok. ~60, ~50 and ~30 pts.
    Triple Jumper is good, works as a digger on enemies with no traction if you're up close. I believe you can do about 90-100 with it?
    And finally, Snow Storm. Just have to land it right and it'll give you somewhere around 100 pts if I'm not remembering it wrong.

How is this a shitty weapon pack? Only weapon pack I really could manage without would be the third one. Nothing close to shitty, I just don't "love it".

edit: I have teh reinforced barrel, but I tried setting the points from the view without it. I might be wrong on a few notes

3. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

well i'm not asking that from you, btw you seem so full of yourself.

i didn't say torpedoes are shit, its best in the pack. volcanoe, blob, payload, snow storm, chancer those are not good. compare this pack to the 6th or 7th and come back again.

you are trying to insult or humiliate me in every topic. Just dont write to my comments ok? at your age its very normal to make fun of people directly or indirecly but stop pls.

4. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

No, you're suggesting this to a forum. Wich I'm part of. You said the pack is shitty, so I pretty much assumed you meant all weapons in it.
    I can agree about Volcano, the rest isn't that bad. I thoúght just like you do a while back, until I learned how to use them correct. Well, all packs can't be superb. And there's less good weapons in all packs, even the 6th and 7th.
    As for me trying to insult or humiliate you, I don't know where you've gotten that from. That sure is an assumption from your side. Haha, my age? I am 27, there for I'm pretty much past of making fun of people. I sure can do it for fun, with them knowing it as well. But that's more like teasing. People making fun of others to be mean aren't worth much in my eyes.

Last but not least, why make suggestions if you can't handle a little critique?

Taylor, jpcas and Amaterasu like this.
  5. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

I agree with arvidh that those weap aren't so bad: it's just how to use it.. well.. maybe not in chancer case - there it's just about luck.. volcano: smart use plus a bit of luck and i can get 30-35 dmg (on one tank). and payload is one of my favorite weaps. i don't admire blob very much although i can easily get over 50 points with it (when opponent is in the right spot)
    but i guess it doesn't mean much too you when i see that you're comparing pack 1 and 2 with pack 6 that includes weapons which can deal maximum damage without any need of aiming. if this is what you're looking for then i'm not suprised that you didn't like wp 1 or 2.
    unfortunately for you i'm pretty sure there's no chance of implementing your suggestion in game. same with the idea about cancelling wrong shot. it's just not right in any way and it won't happen.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    Taylor and arvidh like this.
  6. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

The packs are fine the way they are. Of course there is going to be crap weapons in it, they all can't be absolutely amazing. There needs to be balancing involved.

The point is, there is no reason to change them and to add an option to disable them. The good in these packs outweigh the bad. If you know how to use the weapons in these packs, 90% of the time they will be better then any weapon you get from level 1-50. Some of these weapons can be on level with some of the prestige weapons, trust me, just learn to use them to your advantage and you'll come out on top. Whether or not if they're level 50 or prestige 6.

Taylor likes this.
  7. mega n00b

mega n00b Private First Class (4) Member

Unless you are low lvl and don't have other wep packs you are better off without wep pack 2. 007 is right, but this suggestion has been made so many times so far without any aknowledgment from kchamp. I doubt it will have any effect but i guess it doesn't hurt to try again

8. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

well, if there was an option for everyone to mark/ unmark certain weapon packs accordingly to preference then it could be not so bad idea but completely removing a weapon pack is something different.
    but, you know.. @007 i just thought that maybe you could write an email to kChamp personally, describing your problem.. it might not work but after all if you care about it so much then maybe it's worth a try?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    Taylor likes this.
  9. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Packs 1 and 2 are good if you are truly skilled at the game. I've always though of them as skill weapon packs, where you have to be very skilled at shot types or arcing to know how to use them efficiently. I do think though some such as chancer you have to get lucky with. Personally I think that if you have played this game enough you have had the opportunity to see/fire all the weapons in these two packs through boxes to tell how much you like them, besides seeing other use them. Other than that, just by looking at both you can tell how good of a pack it is without buying it first based off my point above whether or not you've been able to use them.

As for your point of turning off weapon packs and probably perks, that suggestion has already been suggested at least a few times.

10. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

y'all know pack 2 is not good enough nor balanced well..

Taylor likes this.
  11. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Depends how you use the weps. Most weps I shoot directly and some know angles/ outcomes very well before shooting.

12. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

Back to the original request ;) Lots of people have actually suggested before that they want the ability to turn individual weapon packs on and off. Overall most people think its a great suggestion, and there are previous threads devoted to it. There are lots of reasons other than not liking a pack to want to have one turned off at times. :)

jpcas likes this.
  13. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

back to the subject, i believe my suggestion is a good one. We are able to buy weapon packs freely but more importantly we must be able to choose whatever weapon pack we want to play with.

14. RazoreOP

RazoreOP Private First Class (4) Member

Three things to everyone:
    (Off topic)1: i am not 007. Just if you are thinking. Mods check both ips to make sure, i dont want a repeat of last time so.
    (Off topic)2: 007 posted the post above mine at the devil. (The devil is 3:33am or pm, 6:6:6 in league or 9:9:9 in league)
    3: I kinda agree with 007 but meh not really. I dont even have any packs yet still i know how to use them from boxes. So far ive only gotten like two tries to try them in boxes for every weapon. I failed sometimes. Rarity, i agree with you too as there needs to be balance in the game or the pros win the noobs and the noobs quit and kChamp makes less money. See adding somethings to the game can turn around your income, and i know kChamp doesnt want that as he is releasing SSL on steam and needs the money.