1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Error 1003 constantly

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by meow cat, May 4, 2015.

1. meow cat

meow cat New Born (1) Member

This is happening somewhere between once every 15 minutes to maybe every few hours. Is this happening to anyone else?

Please don't tell me to "clear your cookies/cache/history". I have tried on a few different computers/browsers. When it happens, it even makes my other tabs freeze up until the error clears. This is annoying.

2. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

3. meow cat

meow cat New Born (1) Member

Is not connection problem with interwebz. My work computer does not lose connection, and is VPN. If my connection dropped for even split second, I would lose my VPN. My side laptop does not lose connection (running a continuous ping), it is just SSL) I am running yahoo IM, and if I am running SSL on a different tab, YIM will freeze and drop messages. If I am not running SSL, I have zero problems with my YIM.

4. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hm i have to enter in ssl2 and wait this error,after that i can play with ssl steam,this thing it s wrost -.- ,however yes error my error is 1003 but after it hapened one time i can play ssl2 and ssl steam normaly.