1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

error 103 and losing xp,,when xp should be giving back with errors,WHY NOT

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by foxy1390, Nov 12, 2014.

1. foxy1390

foxy1390 New Born (1) Member

a2 today lost 134+ xp with error 103,,,but yet (not my fault),,,no xp giving what I had before error,,,WHY?....PLZZ. send me a message asap,,,p,s cash player 2 years now,,,thxs s,s

2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Well I struggled understanding what you wrote but below I'll try my best ...

From time to time all of us come into contact with random error messages that either kick us from the game or won't allow us to play the game for an amount of time. Glitches vary from person to person but no game is perfect. Of course we'll lose chunks of xp here and there(sometimes even in the final rounds of a 6 player ffa :c ) but its just part of the game and we have no control over it. kChamp does his best to fix any bugs behind the scenes but all we can do is shrug it off and if it becomes a major issue try to contact kChamp about it.

3. Ken

Ken Sergeant (7) Member

We have all had the issue of errors kicking us out of games (and lost XP as a result) and yes, that is a game mechanic that can be addressed. if the game registers an error... maybe there is a way to prevent the loss of xp, at the very least stop the loss of the 10xp as a penalty

however. you dont need to post you are a cash paying player, that does not make you more deserving of assistance than the rest of the loyal community

Taylor likes this.
  4. Goldschlarger

Goldschlarger Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

It's 143 xp calm down lol

foxy1390, Taylor and emilio1973 like this.
  5. foxy1390

its not just about 143 xp,,,its about the issue its self that continues to happen,,,, and for the lovely comment about me saying I was a cash player , and that I THINK I deserve more assistants than other ppl, on shellshock,, that was not the CASE . but thxs . KEN,,ur approach to the answer was awesome,,,,,,,so ppl,,,,,. DONT SAY U PUT MONEY INTO THIS GAME. . PPL TAKE OFFENCE TO THIS MATTER,,,,thxs :)

Taylor likes this.
  6. foxy1390

thxs for taking the time to answer mt question,,i hope bye posting I was a cash player didn't offend any 1 ,,,was simply just putting a statement that I love this game that much,,,,,,but thxs google for the nice reply......ty

Taylor likes this.