1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Everything likes the left?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Bugs' started by ChromeSlice, Feb 11, 2016.

1. ChromeSlice

ChromeSlice New Born (1) Member

I have no idea what is wrong with my game. When I boot the game, everything in chat is sent by a user named '<left>'. Then, if I try to play the tutorial, I can't advance because the tank continually moves left. I thought maybe I could just deal with it and play online with the handicap, but even my aim is locked to about a 45 degree angle to the left at full power. What could be wrong?

I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times. If I unplug my input devices and restart the game, it still does the same thing. Is this some kind of bug?

EDIT: I should add that I saw this post earlier and tried uninstalling my VJoy program, but the issue still persisted.

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

When whoever that sent that chat message leaves the lobby, his name will be replaced with that. It's not a bug. As of the movement issue, that seems to be a bug that few people encounter. I have no clue what could fix that.

3. Hells Fury

Hells Fury Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Are you playing with a controller or had a controller connected when you launched the game? If so, disconnect the controller and restart the game. If not, then idk, since it's only happened to me with controllers. As for the aim lock, I have no idea.