1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Facebook

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Santinoc, Jun 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Santinoc

Santinoc New Born (1) Member

We can put our facebook account to have our weapons?

2. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

No idea what you mean but probably not...? o_O

jgalloway64 likes this.
  3. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

you can play ssl2 on fb if thats wat you mean.

4. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

he probably means(i know because my english is very bad as well) that he has a facebook acount of ssl2 and if he can move to steam keeping his weapons unlocked in flash version:

answer of that possible question: no Kchamp said veteran rewards but there will never be,he also made some people buiying 10,000 TANK COIN F****G 10,000 TANK COINS saying he would have translated into steam account,now there are people around the world that spent 200 dollars for nothing(maybe they will get gears exchange in a few years so they can buy amazing songs from the shop and have 50,000 unused gears)
    Now i was saying joking but the veteran rewards is a serious thing and you MUST give if you said so especialy when you made someone buy 10,000 tc that cost 200 dollars.I know that
    1: you'll never get any veteran reward
    2: If so it would be huge amount of gears to buy questionable things :/ and having a tank coin = 20 gears (would be honest translation) you would have 60 000 gears that you don't know what to do with