1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Favourite weapons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zinkeron, Apr 24, 2016.

?

Would you like this feature added in ssl?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zinkeron

Zinkeron Private First Class (4) Member

Being able to favourite 3 weapons so you have more chance of getting them.

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

People will choose the same OP weapons, so no. All weapons should have an identical probability.

3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

i have an idea that may could help you to get your favourite weapon.MAKE LUCK WORKS.Seriously i unlocked bull frog but i NEVER get it,alaways get first and second tier and it's really unfair since i have maxed out luck!Just to give you an idea i maxed bull frog when i was 15,000 k xp away from lvl 100.Now i passed that lvl for 5 k xp and i still didn't got this weapon that is one of my favourites!You also have to calculate that the next 5 k xp was done by doing game modes that really don't give you too much xp(juggernaut,marksman,8 players game) but i STILL NEVER GOT THAT.You can say whatever you want about luck but it doesn't work or if it does it's too bad.........I think that i'm going to half the xp of my games and choose the weapon tier(also if it would be unfair for people that are not lvl 100)