1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Final Boss...

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by 0oSamo0, Mar 23, 2015.

1. 0oSamo0

0oSamo0 New Born (1) Member

Does anyone know any useful tips on how to beat the final mission? Jesus that guy is strong! :(

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Sergeant Major (12) Member

Use the items u get for that mission. Shield up and stack on the boss and bonusplode him. When he is on high ground try to dig him into a hole and he will most likely hurt himself.

3. Watermelob

Watermelob Private E-2 (3) Member

Bonusplode sounds like a cool wep, maybe it should give a temporary upgrade to the player who shot it?

4. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

first kill minions(go near themes so they will take hits of his allies,and then like cleopatra sayed dig him,he will shot 2012 himself xD

0oSamo0 likes this.
  5. 0oSamo0

0oSamo0 New Born (1) Member

Thanks!:) Completed it straight away after reading your comment!

Cleopatra likes this.
  6. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

My main tip is not to overkill the minions. If you overkill them, you get screwed, because you are left with your weaker weapons for a long while before a new box brings you more. Items to use:
    Shield
    Tracer (for a weapon like Sniper)
    Teleport*
    Jetpack*
    *-If in an unfavorable situation (EG The bottom of a Firestorm pit)
    Yes, I realize you completed it. I just put this there for others who in the future may have the same question as you. lol

0oSamo0 likes this.
  7. AlmostSoClose

AlmostSoClose Sergeant Major (12) Member

I used my jetpack to get on a vertical wall. He didn't know how to hit me that well... Beat it first try.

GooodHerb likes this.
  8. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

dis lucki coincidence smartass madafaka.....

0oSamo0 and AlmostSoClose like this.
  9. MJako

MJako Corporal (5) Member

I started the mission by using digger on the boss, he teleported down to me and I teleported on his hill; so we kinda switched the positions. Then I just went for the boss. As long as u dont digger him again (or let him shoot himself again), he will stay down there and as long as u stay on the top of that hill and keep hiding they cannot hit u. The minions took care of themselfs after a few turns and they even hit the boss for me (good minions ;)).
    Even if u have crap weps (I had around 200000 breakers) u can beat him. At the end of my game, the whole map was kinda on the ground like a typical falt map (my hiding place was just a small bulger-like hill at the end)

10. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I beat without stacking so this is a little surprising coming from someone against suicides etc.
    None the less I hide behind walls and let him hit himself between hits here and there(when I could hit). Also as many weapon drops as was needed.

11. referee11

OK, so I'm just gonna lay out how I beat it, step by step.
    1) Hid from his range
    2) Shot the boss, not the minions
    3) Minions fail, boss takes them out with 2 Pyrotechnics XD
    4) I used all items (I didn't win by them, I just wanted the lvl ups lol)
    5) I just hit him the rest of the game.
    I basically won this in the old fashioned 1v1 nearby game. The closer you get, the crazier and wasteful his shots get.

12. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Final boss is a joke if you battle him after level 30 though.

Taylor likes this.
  13. Penguin

man the battle with final boss is 2000 hp ,it s very long so it s not important if you have shit weaps at start or you use good for minions,i cahnged something like 8 times weaps in the battle

14. referee11

Exactly. The final boss has 500 more than you do, so you must attack him first. The minions will die if you let him shoot them. There is no need to waste any weapons on them.

15. Penguin

we have different opinions about that,however i beated it first time at lvl 16 or 17 so i think my strategy is pretty good,but maybe yours is good too,the important thing is to be able to aim at last xD

16. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

He teleports :( so basically the proportion is that u die first before him if stacked on the boss

17. Elebil

Elebil Private E-2 (3) Member

Anyone knows how to beat it now? I mean, now that the AI is smarter, between the boss perfect shots, the minions also pouding you, the shields, the teleportings... even hiding behind a mountain doesnt work, since the mountain doesn't last for long :(. You can land all shots on him that he will still kill you faster -.-

18. Penguin

i think that now you have just to lvl up instead doning missions as the first thing and forget it after first 3 days of game play.Thats actually better system so you won't brun your missions immediatly.Altrougth that with the new weapon system + smarter AI it's really hard also if you lvl up.But i think that you have to do like old dumb ass boss just dig him he would stilll shot himself but you have to dig him well and deep.AT last the reward is only satellite so the mission set isn't exactly worth it

Elebil likes this.
  19. Elebil

Elebil Private E-2 (3) Member

It's just ridiculous. I did all the other missions from the start on day 1 and 2, but those 2 (Fiesta Forever and Final Boss) are just nearly impossible now.

Fiesta forever, you with pinatas against 3 enemies hitting u 100% of the times nearly with excellent weapons and moving. Also if you try to stack on an enemy he will move a bit and he and his companions will do master shots that will hit ONLY you most of the time. I have no barrier yet so it may be that, I don't know if you have points on barrier if you can mantain it, but...

Final boss is just impossible at this point? maybe the solution is just leveling and getting tier 2 and 3 weapons and such as you say, but then why are those 2 the only semi impossible here? I don't see the point. If there's no one to play on multiplayer and I can't even finish the single player missions, what the hell to do in the game?

20. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Lol that was a funny read.

To answer this question I guess you have to get lucky until you reach a level of significance since the level of the boss and his henchmen have had thier levels increased since this thread was made.