1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Firing range

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by stark, Sep 7, 2016.

1. stark

stark Private E-1 (2) Member

I like the idea of the in game firing range. It's a good place to see how weapons work, etc. There are however a few limitations in my view.

1. The first is the fact that you don't have any wind in the firing range. I would like there to be an option to set the power and direction of the wind so you can practice shooting in it.

2. A lot of people play rebound, especially at the higher levels, so I think it would be a good idea to have the option to enable bumpers and portals in the firing range. They bumpers could either reset after each shot or you can choose what bumpers you want in the same way in which you can currently choose the map.

3. There are some insanely difficult weapons to unlock in the game (Chopper, Flattener, God Rays, Flintlock) so I think it would be a good idea to add locked weapons in the firing range so that you can see how they work so that on the rare occasions that you do get this weapon in game through a crate, you can make the best use of it.

What do you guys think?

2. lilboyknut

lilboyknut New Born (1) Member

I think it is a good idea that you can place bumpers and portals. But i would also like it that you can place x2 on the map so you can see how much damage you do with that.