1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Found a good chat client for clan meetings

Discussion in 'Clans' started by anthony stevens, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthony stevens

anthony stevens Private E-1 (2) Member

http://darkmyst.org/?page=webchat
    Go to the link above and make up a nickname and make a channel (it needs to start with #)
    then anyone who joins the meeting can make up a nickname and enter the same channel name.
    I thought this might be a good site to use because you don't have to have anything (facebook email ect........) and you don't need to join anything
    It can also be set up very quickly and this solves allot of problems with communication as long as people know what time and channel name.
    this would also be great for holding clan applications because if you post the channel name and time anyone who want's to tryout/join can go there.
    Anyways i just found this site and i think it's great. Tell me your opinions on it and if you think it is cool or not. Have a nice day :)

Taylor likes this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

That is really kind of you to provide with this tool you found.

For those of us moving to Steam, I found some cool parts of starting a group on there.

Besides it giving you a calender and everything. It has a group chat button on the chat bar. So you can start one with anyone or the whole group. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.