1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Get 200+ damage in one shot challenge bug

Discussion in 'Gameplay Bugs' started by nFTheMightyDan, Jul 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. nFTheMightyDan

nFTheMightyDan New Born (1) Member

Hello, I played ShellShock Live today and I got over 200 damage in one shot a few times, but the game just didn't register it in the challenge. I am now at 131 even though my highest damage was about 280 in one shot. Please fix this.

2. InfinityGene

InfinityGene New Born (1) Member

Was the weapon that you used just a single shot with nothing else (So a sniper, single shot, grenade, etc) or was it a spread weapon (Three Ball, Tadpoles, Air Strike)? Cause I had this thought before since I wondered why I wasn't getting the challenge registered when I was using spread/multi-shot weapons until I landed a X2 crit sniper shot and then it popped up.

nFTheMightyDan likes this.
  3. Tyrannis

Tyrannis New Born (1) Member

The achievement requires the damage to be dealt by a single projectile on a single tank. The only weapons capable of doing 300 damage with a 2x crit are sniper, arrow, bouncy ball, spaz, clover, shooting star, bfg 9000, nuke and jackpot, and the higher tiers of these weapons.

nFTheMightyDan and InfinityGene like this.
  4. nFTheMightyDan

nFTheMightyDan New Born (1) Member

Okay, thanks guys. I did this with Grand Finale and a beacon and was wondering what is happening.