1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

give back the WP

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by enes05, Aug 29, 2014.

1. enes05

enes05 New Born (1) Member

Hi, i bought WP6 through a coupon 10 minutes ago but i did'nt like the weps can anyone remove that weapon pack from me plz actually i dont liked mega rainbow plz remove this pack from me and give my tank coinss

2. banna

banna ★The Sheriff★ Moderator

I'm sorry but getting your coins back isn't an option, u gonna have to like it.

And about the mega rainbow, i think it's one of the few good weps in this pack, just arc it...

Taylor, Goldschlarger and nicolai554 like this.
  3. enes05

ok i dont want coins just remove wep pack plz plz

4. banna

banna ★The Sheriff★ Moderator

There is no option to remove or deactivate a weapon pack, tho it was suggested before...

Goldschlarger and Penguin like this.
  5. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

man i already done a thread called sell your purchase,and however i got pack 1 ,2 and retro 2 and you can be sure they suck more than 6.so we must find a way to teel this to kchamp
    -------------------------
    and however i thinked this pack sucks too at start but if you think figther jet do 150 mega rainbow you can do 150 and easy with angle 84 or 96 power 100 spiker in correct maps can do more than 300 grenade storm is good weap too attracoids can take all boxs and x2 without aim and do more than 100 at lvl 4 up(beacause i think your atrracoid do 2 now at lvl 4 and 5 do 3 so don t warry) and mine layer can be great too ,after shock shell do a good dmg 63 and can hit every where almost only weap not good but not really bad are anvil do 70 lvl 5 after rampage but it do 105 lvl 5 if 2 or ore players and sweepr but it can do 84.this pack is not so bad......weapon pack 7 suck or 1,2 and retro2
    ----------------
    Merged, stop double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
  6. enes05

7. Penguin

relly?sorry but this is a thread for answer only 1 people,i think no one die for double posting here -_-

8. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I have listed a number of ways that this issue can be eliminated before and despite doing so, Kyle Champ has yet to act on any of them which could bring him more money in the long run if he made these features become a reality:

1. Allow all weapons to be accessed and tried within the Firing Range. This will allow players to try any weapon they please and become a more experienced player with them, as well as allow the player to determine whether or not the Weapon Pack the weapon resides in is worth the buy or not. This wouldn't hurt anyone, only make Kyle more money and make competition more fair when players know how to use the weapons appropriately.
    2. Allow us to deactivate/reactivate Weapon Packs within the Shop so even if we don't like the Pack, we still have it just in case we change our minds but we're not forced to use it. The same could go for lifetime Deluxe memberships.
    3. Allow a 24-hour refund period to be implemented into the game. If you don't like the Weapon Pack, you can return it up to 24 hours later for a full Tank Coin refund. Perhaps Kyle will keep the real money that you have given but the in-game currency will be returned in full to your account, allowing you to spend it on whatever you wish.

Really all of these methods would ensure Kyle still makes just as much, if not more money, and make the game more in-depth and professional. These would especially be nice features in the Steam version of ShellShock Live, where professionalism and convenience is usually one of the deciding factors of what makes or breaks a game.

But of course, he's too enamored with other things to do all that. :rolleyes:

9. Penguin

i m totaly agree about this ,king you are high lvl in forum can you create a sticky thread migth with help of some mods beacause i think this thing is very important beacause i for example when pack 1 and 2 cost 50 and i was noob i buyed thems,now i m prestige 14 and i m crying about this.and i think all will be agree of this updeat beacause pack 7 really suck and i buyed it beacause it was new but if this updeat will be true i can see weapon pack before buy it,and this will spur kchamp to do good weapons

10. KingKyd

Sorry mate, but only moderators can sticky threads. I wish I could do something like that to help bring attention to this issue, but I don't have such power.

I'm sure it will get some attention in due time though, anyway. This has been an issue for awhile now.

Taylor likes this.
  11. AlmostSoClose

AlmostSoClose Sergeant Major (12) Member

Hey this is exactly what I suggested before, except the 3rd part, which is good...
    From when I suggested it, the second one, some people said it would be too OP and some people said it was a great idea.
    To the first one though, there is no downfall to that at all... You get to test the weapons without even buying the packs :eek:

KingKyd likes this.
  12. Penguin

i suggest too ,this type of updeat is very wanted

13. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

*cough* If only you knew a moderator that would do this ... :rolleyes:
    What do you need?

KingKyd likes this.
  14. KingKyd

Well I don't know about making this specific thread a sticky, though if you want to go ahead. I just think this needs attention brought to it. Perhaps when Kyle makes his next appearance when he's not out filming his billion-dollar movie in California, suggest something like this to him. Or just let him see this thread, I guess. He'll get the idea. :p

Taylor likes this.
  15. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

As tall of a order that is, I will try. I need to remake a list again and try not to bombard him with it, but show what people are concerned about. : p

Penguin and KingKyd like this.
  16. KingKyd

If you need help with the list I'll gladly try to contribute. There's a long list of things that, most likely, will never be done, but it doesn't hurt to hammer it in just in case.

Taylor likes this.
  17. Penguin

thank you google!!!