1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Greetings, again.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Happyfirecat4, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Happyfirecat4

Happyfirecat4 New Born (1) Member

Quite a while ago one of my only friends convinced me to buy this game, so I did. We played for a while in 1v1 matches and I almost complete single player (Stupid fiesta forever) and I even made this forum account (Apparently I hit the 128 day mark about a week ago) but I grew bored of the game because of the lack of players, and the ones that were there were all high levels and way more experienced then me. So I kind of left.
    About a week ago I saw this on my steam games, and I thought I would check it out to see how the game has changed, and to my surprise there was a lot of players! (I wish they were a little bit more mature, though) The game looks so much more polished now and the tournament mode is a nice touch, so I'm really happy with the changes that have been made since I left. Now that I have started playing again, I thought I should also start participating on the forums, although, you will find me in game most often. I just reached level 50 recently and I'm looking for a decent clan right now, so if you have any suggestions I'm willing to listen.

Ask me any questions you want to although nobody probably cares. :p

2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Its understandable you grew tired of the game and this forum but cool your back to playing.
    You couldn't of picked a better time to come back as well. The game got extremely lucky that quite a few popular YouTube and Twitch personalities drew a lot of new people to this game. This has even resulted in Kyle listening and making drastic updates on a continual basis now to keep these people around. Surely the complete opposite before this the last 8 months.

Its true this new batch of players resembles the maturity level SSL2 had but at least there are lots of people leveling and your able to play with at any level. Its even brought back a lot of older members that were waiting for something to jump back on the bandwagon again and start playing.

I will look forward to seeing you around the game and forum. If you need a clan, I saw a new one just opened up today related to portals and was looking for members. :eek:

Happyfirecat4 likes this.
  3. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

welcome to the forums

Happyfirecat4 likes this.