1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Group Shot

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RumMumMario, May 27, 2016.

?

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1. I want it.

66.7%
  2. I don't want it.

16.7%
  3. I also like 100% fiber loaf bread.

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I think this will increase the potential of teamwork in this game a lot with the right teammates. Basically, it is the same setting as team shot. Except that all teammates can shoot and move at any moment.

This will increase people discussing and trying to make some sick-ass combo shots with different weapons, like someone shoots a Digger first followed by multiple grenades shot by other teammates. I think clan people would love this stuff to come into play.

Furthermore, if this setting gets implemented then we should have more HP and round time as well since tanks can be destroyed within a blink if targeted by all players in the opposing team.

GooodHerb, xXTacocubesXx and Candor like this.
  2. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Combine this with the Shellshock Alchemy idea and there would be a whole new element to the game that would be just enough to bring a ton more gameplay. It would also add a lot more strategy and teamwork, I'm in favor of this.

3. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I think this is an excellent idea. Could also help lower leveled players have a chance against higher leveled players to some extent. I wonder how Kyle would have this affect the xp mult though.

4. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

The XP mult. should be as high as one-shot or just slightly less to encourage teamwork.

5. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Fair enough. I was thinking about how it could be abused but the extra HP should help with that. Focusing solely on one target will probably be less efficient this way.