1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

hacker redbird

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by 007, Jan 25, 2016.

1. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

tonight i was playing and he was all over the place.. lots of weps are launched out of nowhere.

terrain was changed visually but it was partially working, there wasnt anyone named redbird but he was hiding i guess.. when he shoots and talks there was redbird name.

for the first time i've felt such pity for the game...

i'm slowly getting cold towards the game.

2. 15Galaxy15

15Galaxy15 First Sergeant (11) Member

SSL2 or SSL Steam? Only thing u can do is talk to KChamp. Dont have his contacts, tho.

3. Nightwing

Nightwing Staff Sergeant (8) Member

this guy?

Attached Files:

Taylor likes this.
  4. Redbird

Redbird New Born (1) Member

Hi,

It's me Redbird. Blastplayer let me know about this post. All I have to say is wow, are you wrong. I do not possess the knowledge to hack any game. I am not sure what caused your experience. It sounds like your experience was unique otherwise there would be other posts to support your claim. Please believe me; you are wrong.

Hells Fury likes this.
  5. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Lol last person I thought who'd post here.
    This surely makes this harder to give advice.

6. Redbird

Just wanted to set the record straight.

7. 15Galaxy15

Blastplayer let u know about this thread? Not a good start, man.

8. Redbird

I don't understand your point. You don't like that player, or you don't like that I named a player?

9. 15Galaxy15

This blastplayer and his many pub accounts are disliked for almost everybody. The guy said you're a hacker... Saying that blast told you about this, doesnt help. Its make it seems like you're probably a hacker lol

But, well.. If you say you're not, then youre not.

10. Redbird

lol, I don't know about reputations. I have had Blastplayer annoy me on occasion, but he seemed genuinely friendly and helpful today.

11. 15Galaxy15

Mhm. Maybe with you. I cant be imparcial about him.

12. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I think she means you both could of settled this in-game with on another or a conversation on here instead of on a thread.

13. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

@Redbird I suggest you change your password to whatever site you use to play the game. It is possible someone may have hacked into your account. It is also possible that someone told their friends who told their friends who told their friends about the account. When that happens, it's a public account, whether you intended it to be or not.
    Changing your password would keep people from coming in unless they are legit passwords. Anyone could guess a password, but it is tougher to do it twice. Even though it's possible this was just a huge miscommunication and nothing ever actually happened, still change that password anyways. Be safe before you're sorry.
    Also, never, EVER assume someone is being honest with you on the Internet. Always take caution to make sure you aren't becoming friends with a person like Blasterplayer, who has made at least 5 public accounts. He may not have said what he really thinks when he talked to you. He might actually be a great guy, but always be safe. Again, be safe before you're sorry.

14. Destroyer

Destroyer Private E-1 (2) Member

• Double Post.
    Man, That's a Bug Happened to me 2 times, The room title changes Lonely and my tank too !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlastPlayer is trolling also its a public acc.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
  15. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

guys, i know what i saw ok? the map is changed during the gameplay, map was changing every turn.. we weren't able to shoot in any way..

when it was our turn the redbird was lol'in and chatting like a mocker.. there was a player whose name was different.

6 tank names were obvious but game shown a different name when the hacker tank shoot and that name was """red bird"""

i couldnt believe it but kept trying to shoot every time just to identify the hacker.. sometimes we were hanging in the middle of the screen..

if that shit happens i'll record it next time...

i didnt record that time since i know that kchamp wont give a damn i also dont give a damn that much...

you guys just know that it was the most effective hack i've ever seen. i wasnt even able to play properly.. sometimes i was in the air, sometimes our wep was changing its type in midair.

16. Destroyer

Destroyer Private E-1 (2) Member

Man trust me,that's not a hack its a lag i already had the same problem several times.