1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Halloween Giveaway (Ends 31st)

Discussion in 'Fun Area' started by MythicalRainbowPumpkins, Oct 27, 2016.

1. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

MythicalRainbowPumpkins Unconfirmed Member

upload_2016-10-26_22-26-50.png

Halloween Giveaway!

DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER PEOPLE!

Welcome to the 2016 Halloween giveaway. This year i will be giving away two Halloween related games. To apply to be in the chance of wining, just comment below what your favourite horror film is and put down your steam link address.

Two games that im giving away:
    An example on how you are meant to apply below:
    Film:
    Steam:

Share this to your friends/family/dog/cat/idubbbz and kebby or share it on steam. Offer ends on the 31st of October, winner will be announced on the same day.

Good luck and have a Great Halloween

Some screenshots/Videos:

Hide and Shriek
    [​IMG]

Slayaway Camp
    [​IMG]

Past Giveaways:
    http://www.shellshockliveforums.com/threads/game-giveaway-only-for-a-period-of-time.12615/

http://www.shellshockliveforums.com/threads/solve-the-code-to-get-a-game.12469/

Other Stuff:
    Please contact me if you having any questions about this giveaway. Make sure you have a steam account and that your computer will be able to run these games. Anyone who moans/begs to win will just be taken out of the giveaway. I ask for your steam account due to me being able to send you the stuff and to see if you have been banned recently (A year). It be easier if your profile was not on private. This giveaway will end on the 29th of October.Do not apply for other people. Need a minimum of 10-8 people to start the event. These games only, nothing else. If this giveaway is removed then i don't know what happeens actually... so yeh... shit then. bye.... love you kebby

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
    Blue Phantom likes this.
  2. Blue Phantom

Blue Phantom Sergeant (7) Member

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  3. Invictaa

Invictaa Unconfirmed Member

Film: Two Faggots in the Sky (It's a really obscure indie film that I made myself. Trew is a lead character. It's pretty damn scary.)
    Steam: I feel like I don't need to fill this part our seriously so imma just leave it like this.

Gimme free games dad. No one loves you like I do. ;)

4. CJoker3221

CJoker3221 New Born (1) Member

Film: The Exorcist, yeah...regretted watching that as my first in a while horror movie.
    Steam: Ragnarist [Brandstifter]

I have the game, but I would like to get a copy for a friend though c:

5. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

Your friend will have to apply himself i'm afraid, if he can't do that then just give me his steam link but i'd rather if he applied himself.

6. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

UPDATE

So if no one else applys to the giveaway then it looks like Invictaaaaaaa and Blue Phanton will get a game each, either the Slayaway game or that hide and seek whatever its called game. So apply as soon as possible because there is still time.

APPLY ASAP

EDIT: You have until the 31st to apply

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
  7. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Corporal (5) Member

8. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

You get both games if you win!

Optimus Prime likes this.
  9. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

10. Credipede

Credipede Forum Administrator Administrator

Thank you for the giveaway! I won't join because I would feel bad about it, but good luck to everyone!

11. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

Don't feel bad, it's a giveaway everyone is welcome (Hand on chest, American national anthem plays in the background)

12. Navi

Navi New Born (1) Member

13. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

UPDATE

Halloween is almost upon us... meaning the giveaway will end very soon. You have until the 31st of October (Halloween), to apply to the giveaway. The giveaway will end at 6.00pm UK time. As i have said before do not apply for your friends because i will not count you in, tell your friends to make an account and apply themselves or if your friend can not do that then link there steam (easy option). If you have any questions at all just comment below. Also people have not been apply due to the fact that they do not like the games which they will get; you can just trade the games for something else.

Other stuff:
    • You will get both games, not like the past giveaways were you would have to choose, you get both
    • Banners below
    • Person who wins will be invited to a convo on details on how they will get the games
    • I will need to add you on steam if you win (you can remove me afterwards, i don't care... D:)
    • Winner will be announced on this thread
    • HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Other Halloween Giveaway Banners, which were not used due to them being to over the top or just did not look very nice, tell me what you think of them:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

fine...I'll sign up.
    Also I like #1 and #4 banners, very neat.

Edit: Fav Film: ummm well there is too many sooo I'm gonna pick...Pikachu the Movie 2000

15. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Hmm kinda tough honestly since I don't watch many movies in general of any genre.

Favorite horror film: 28 day's later.

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ExplodingMuffin6/

Favorite unused banner would be the first one.

Thanks for the giveaway by the way. Very nice of you. :)

16. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

Times Up! Winner will be revealed soon...

17. Blue Phantom

Blue Phantom Sergeant (7) Member

I'm not feeling lucky today.

Also #1 Banner is really cool.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  18. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

UPDATE!

We have a winner(s) i guess. So this is how it went down, i spin the wheel, it lands on Invictaa who i have known for a long time and is a good meme of mine. So i thought it wasnt fair on everyone else and i thought people think it may be rigged. I spin the wheel again and it lands on Blue Phantom. So they both applied so they both get a game each i guess. Invictaa did come first so he wanted Hide and Shrieck or whatever its called (cant be bothered to scroll up), and Blue Phantom gets slayaway camp.

Thank you very much to everyone who applied to the giveaway, sorry if you didnt win.

Invictaaaaaa: Hide and Shriek

Blue Phantom: Slayaway camp

Black Widow and Blue Phantom like this.