1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Help... ASAP please...

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by HyphenUnderscoreHyphen, May 1, 2014.

1. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

HyphenUnderscoreHyphen Sergeant First Class (9) Member

There might have been many confusions around this, and maybe threads have been made, but.. idk.

So, I've been wanting RWP1 lately, but I want RWP2 just as much. I'm thinking of buying SSL2 starter pack, only problem is, I've bought it once before. Now, all the stuff indicating I can buy it again is there. Even the paypal site is there. But I'm not sure... I don't want to lose my money.. AND, I really have to buy it today only, it's a must. Don't ask me why, just.. please help as soon as possible. Thanks.

http://postimg.org/image/jqlptu7oz/be644459/

http://postimg.org/image/3jx5qwmbz/c16636c3/

2. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

If you're not gonna help me, you might as well jus fuck off. Yeah, I swore. You should really add the block option Kyle.

Tank 1337 and jgalloway64 like this.
  3. TheSecretLoveer

TheSecretLoveer Unconfirmed Member

That is extremely rude - I was merely offering a sliver of advice.

Nobody likes this.
  4. banna

banna ★The Sheriff★ Moderator

It used to look the same to me, i unlocked it long time ago and the indicator was still there, and if the indicator still there , then u will be able to unlock it again, however after last night updates, it got fixed for me (Facebook) now i did the 3 tasks and the indicator gone and i won't be able to unlock it again, i don't know about AG tho.
    So basically if u still have the indicator and the incomplete task then u will be able to unlock it again, if the indicator gone and u completed the 3 tasks then u won't be able to unlock it again.
    Hope that helped.

5. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

Thank you soooo much, banna. :D :) really helped

banna likes this.