1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

HELP STALKER ALERT

Discussion in 'Talk Area' started by SeniorAwesome75, Jan 13, 2017.

1. SeniorAwesome75

SeniorAwesome75 New Born (1) Member

Does anybody know how to contact the administrators of this game directly? I messaged them on FB but i dont know if they check that page anymore... Here is what I sent them:

12:33AM

Hello I need some help. I believe someone through some means found out information about me... I never gave any information out but was sure of who I was... I have photos of the text conversation... this person was weird and went religious and then threatening. I don't know who this person is and not sure what to do but the player's user name was RussianDestroyer. I will send pictures of the conversation. Please help. I don't feel secure. I'm not sure if I should call the police or if they will refer me to contact you.

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Just wait and see if this "doxing" gets worse. Don't call the cops, I'm sure they won't give three fucks about it for a number of reasons.

3. SeniorAwesome75

SeniorAwesome75 New Born (1) Member

Yeah im waiting for a reply... He knew some stuff but was still asking to be sure... it was weird and brought religion into. He went psycho saying I should repent because i may not have much longer to live... If he has info i want to take him down... I have pictures and his username. I hope there is something that can be done like back track it to his identity to file a report or restraining order.

4. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

He might not be a serious threat to your wellbeing. There are ways to access your information without your consent. This person is likely just messing with you and I doubt you're in any sort of danger. I would suggest being mindful of what info you put on the internet thinking its "Secure". Nothing is secure online.

However, if it is something serious there is no way for you to track him just off of his username.