1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Help with free coins that are Earned

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by paul1999, Oct 14, 2014.

1. paul1999

paul1999 Master Sergeant (10) Member

Ok, so, I did an offer for free under my father's name for car insurance... (He needs car insurance lol) I got to the second page that is required (BTW it was a 34 coin offer)
    Here are the pics... I did the offer and it said 5 or 15 minutes to expect them, and I still haven't gotten them. I also did quite a few offers back like a month ago and STILL haven't gotten the coins... kChamp, PLEASE help me out Screenshot 2014-10-13 at 8.17.29 PM.png Screenshot 2014-10-13 at 8.17.23 PM.png

2. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Hello, please avoid those type of offers, they are usually just scams and can possibly infect your computer. The only offers that work are usually the ones with very small payouts with 3-10 coins usually at the max.
    And never give out personal information as well even if it isn't your own it just leads to spam the email you put in (assuming you used an email you actively use for way of contact) and possibly being scammed out of money as well especially if it ever asks you to link a credit card or inputting bank account info.

Taylor and jgalloway64 like this.
  3. paul1999

paul1999 Master Sergeant (10) Member

Will I still get the coins from kchamp for completing the offer? Cause, that DID take time out of the game...

4. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Kyle does not have full control of Super Rewards or Trial Play's offers you will have to contact either Super Rewards or Trial Play about those through email. The email is probably on the offers page somewhere.