1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

hi ssl 2 community

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by MJako, Apr 30, 2014.

?

Mondays?

1. Yes (wtf?)

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. Gamemaster22

Gamemaster22 Sergeant (7) Member

seems like a late introduction, but Hello new person!, by the way hows austria :D

2. MJako

MJako Corporal (5) Member

@Gamemaster22 late introduction?, lol Im quiet long in here now (look on the date :p ), but thx ;) This summer is kinda rainy here. I only got 1 opportunity to swim a bit, due to this weather and my summer work :(

@Mr Anonymous I came up with the idea when I was trying to hit something with the 100 power in the air shots (is there any short word for this kind of shooting???) and noticed that the angle between 90 and the needed angle is exactly the same as the angle between 0 and the angle for a normal direct shot. Then I testet it with different angles and they really hit on the same point (u may noticed that if u choose sniper and shoot it with high power, the "explosion" is not on the surface, its a bit under it as it would fly a bit further; but it doesnt really matter. Even the cross their paths, if there is a tank, there is nothing going through it)

Mr Anonymous likes this.