1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by ApprenticeOfGames, May 4, 2014.

1. ApprenticeOfGames

ApprenticeOfGames Staff Sergeant (8) Member

Hey forum users i know this is a little late but yea here is my introduction:

I am 16 years old and i live in England. I am in my final year of high school and my exams are in a month or so. My dream is to be police dog handler and that is what i will be preparing myself for in college. I will be mostly active on the forums.I have a long history with ssl2 and i also played its predecessor ssl1 but i only joined the forums this april.

As for my ssl2 experience,well that is an interesting subject.I started playing in i think early 2013(so i wasn't a beta player but i could be considered a veteran ssl2 player).However despite this i am only prestige 1 as i took a long hiatus from this game in like early mid 2013. So yea i stopped playing when i reached lvl 50.

So after like 9 months had gone by with me not playing ssl2.I decided to return to playing ssl2.So i began to play again carrying on with my still untouched lvl 50 account which was just how i left it of course.I saw that there was a feature added with allowed you to prestige after reaching lvl 50.So i decided for the rest of the easter holiday i was gonna play as a lvl 50 then i was gonna prestige.At this time there was only 5 days of the easter holiday left.I did indeed prestige after these 5 days.Along the way i found out my honed skills from almost 1 year ago had turned into mush and that my skills were as rusty as a car which had been left in a industrial shower for a year if becomes a pretty hard challenge to meet.

Oh yea i also wanna start making youtube vids for ssl2. Might wait until i get a better laptop though which is soon thankfully :) Oh and if you ask me if my skills have returned to where they were at before i quit,then i would probably want to say they have but truthfully if i look at my progress after i prestiged which is only 21 lvls after prestiging then i really can't say they have. So i don't blame anyone if they don't want to join my clan because of my low skill lvl.Oh and if you want the reason i quit playing ssl2 and the reason i came back here it is:It was that the community was full of douches but then my curiosity brought me to this forums which brought back my faith in the ssl2 community. So yea,you guys and gals got me to return be proud :D

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    Taylor likes this.
  2. jgalloway64

jgalloway64 Master Sergeant (10) Member

Welcome :D

3. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

HyphenUnderscoreHyphen Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Welcome matey. Hope you enjoy it here ^-^

4. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Nice writing up there man. I enjoy meeting and learning things about people.
    I'd join your clan if I wasn't in one but stay strong man. More people will join your clan once clans start in game. I enjoy your posts too. If you ever need anyone to talk to or just wanna play, I'm your guy. :)

5. ApprenticeOfGames

Well i kinda disbanded the clan for now but thanks.

Well i have been meaning to make some videos but then i made the unfortunate mistake of deleting my whole google account which deleted my gmail and my youtube channel.I did this accidentally while trying to disconnect my youtube channel from google+.So yea that set me back.Gave up on getting my gmail back the recovery questions are too hard... Though i might of figured out how to get back on my feet :D

Update:First video is up.

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    Taylor likes this.
  6. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

I would love to see them. What is your YouTube username?

7. ApprenticeOfGames

darklegion741 and Taylor like this.
  8. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

welcome