1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Holiday Themed Weapons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ken, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Ken

Ken Sergeant (7) Member

Ok.. so I had an idea...Im going to claim Im qualified to suggest weapons since one of my suggestions did in fact become a prestige weapon (Thunderstorm) ^ ^

My idea (which if it comes to fruition most likely won't be seen until after the game moves to Steam) is for Holiday Themed weapons to be available for a limited amount of time (only in boxes) around the holiday they correspond to

Happy New Years: (available Dec 31st-January 1st) Envisioned: your tank would shoot out 3 flares which upon landing would bound into the air (creating colored spheres) which would open and release projectiles similar to the pinata's. The corresponding sound effect would be a noise maker sound.

Valentines Day: (available February 14th) Envisioned: your tank shoots a series of pink / red hearts at your opponent. Suggested sound effect a kissing sound ^ ^

St. Patrick's Day: (Available March 17) Envisioned: Imagine Grenade storm but with shamrocks or (if you want to be non-politically incorrect) a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (combining a megarainbow with a volley of "gold coins"

Easter: (Available from Good-Friday to Easter Sunday) Envisioned: Think Firestorm with colored Easter Eggs (the "tracer round would be a small Easter basket)

April Fools Day: (Available April 1st) My personal favorite of the ideas: Imagine the largest barrage of firepower ever conceived (huge explosions.. lots of projectiles ) flashes and booms ! only to do 1 dmg :p (followed by a mocking boooiiiing sound )

July 4th: (Available on July 4th...obviously) Envisioned: since we already have pyrotechnics, and three other "firework weapons" we dont need another..so a "Stars and Stripes" 3 shooting stars would be released (1 red, 1 white, 1 blue) same mechanics as the existing SS weapon, along with 3 (flares would would be similar to satellites); again 1 red, 1 white, and 1 blue.

Halloween: (Available October 31st) Envisioned: think a fighter jet (slightly larger) but it would be an outline of a witch riding a broomstick, and instead of the missiles; it/she would fire "cats" like we already have as a weapon (a witches cackle would be the accompanying sound affect)

Thanksgiving: (Available on Thanksgiving day) Envisioned: Think Anvil but a Giant Roasted Turkey on a platter

and finally Christmas: (Available Dec 24th-December 25th) Envisioned: (the most involved weapon to design) (named milk and cookies) you begin by shooting the opponents tank with "cookie projectiles" and a glass of milk" then a few seconds later a large "present" falls creating a medium/large sized explosion. Accompanying sound affect " Ho Ho Ho"

And before any of you say it.. Yes..yes... Im aware of the unlikelihood of any of this actually happening :p But it still seemed like a fun idea to put it out there.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    jgalloway64, Erile and bib9 like this.
  2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Yeah, we've tried to suggest this a ton of times but kChamp didn't even bother.

Also I think that's abit too much. New year, Halloween, Christmas, and Easter would do.

3. Ken

Ken Sergeant (7) Member

well.. I tried to come up with the "big ones" ( and you say its a bit much: its not like I went crazy and included Arbor day or Preesident's Day lol)
    Also I was thinking if they did get made as a theme ( 8 would be a good round number to be made into a weapon pack)

and I thought at least Id get some positive feedback on the April Fools Weapon :p