1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

How to earn Tank Coins

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Amaterasu, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Tank Coin Max Earning and Tips Guide
    By: Rarity
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Method One: Daily Bonus [Effectiveness : 2/10]

Daily Bonus is done by logging in once every 24 hours, For every three log-ins you obtain one TC
    Over time, this can amount too 121 TCs a year

This isn't the most effective way at earning TCs, but is an easy way of obtaining TCs over a long period of time

FACT: The timer doesn't reset when you log in, it runs off its own timer. That means, if you log in when you have 2 hours to the next day, it will stay 2 hours to the next day.

Method Two: Boxes [Effectiveness : 4/10]
    Boxes work in which every box you get, you have a small chance of obtaining a small amount of TCs
    If you keep up on getting the boxes around you, you can get a small amount of TCs everyday or two. Of course it is all random and you could never get TCs

Effectiveness is a 4 due to being able to obtain them quite easily, while just being able to play the game for fun.

Method Three: Tasks [Effectiveness : 5-7/10]

Tasks are things you can do if you need a few quick TCs
    There is the one for liking the Facebook page which is extremely easy, as you don't need a Facebook account for. Just by clicking the link and clicking done, you will obtain 3 TCs.

Then you can purchase the starter pack for roughly 15$ (or 150 Kongregate Credits, but we'll get into that later). When you purchase the starter pack you also complete the task for purchasing it.

Method Four: Starter Pack [Effectiveness : 7/10]

As stated before the starter pack is roughly 15$ for about 310 TCs which is a quick and effective way of getting a large amount of TCs for not a lot of money.

I'm not going to go into detail as it is self explanatory.

Method Five: Purchasing TCs [Effectiveness : 8/10]

The absolute quickest and easiest way to obtain TCs is by purchasing them.
    The prices range from 2$-100$, each deal after 2$ roughly nets you an increased amount from what you would get from the previous deal

The effectiveness is an 8 due to having to of course purchase it, which can be a hassle for some as money can be quite tight.

Method Six: Earning TCs [Effectiveness : 9/10]

U.S. Citizens Only

This is where the real guide kicks in!

While most would think earning it isn't very effective due to most of the offers not working there is a work around. By doing this, you can easily net yourself large amounts of TCs.

I would like to state when it comes to Trialpay and Super Rewards, Super Rewards is better, due to there being a large amount of offers to complete. Trialpay won't be covered, as they are overall more reliable and will normally reward you your TCs, but with the limited amount of offers, you wont get far.

First: You can find Super Rewards under the earn option, be sure to disable AdBlock or any other form of Ad Prevention

Second: After clicking, I would advised not closing the in-game pop-up

Third: After the SuperRewards Wallfront opens, click Free Offers

Fourth: Find offers that are roughly 9TCs and above as those work best for a large income of TCs

Fifth: Complete these offers, it's that simple, do what they ask you. Such as if they say complete sign-up do exactly that, or valid email submit

Sixth: This is where the real part comes in, after you complete the specified task, screenshot it showing that you completed it.

Seventh: Now most of the time, you will not receive your TCs so what you do is work your way towards the "Get help" on the SuperRewards Wallfront. It's to the right of the "Earn Tank Coins and How does this work?" and to the left of the "Pending Tank Coins"

Eighth: When the new page opens click the help under support next to the offer you complete. After clicking it will ask for your email and questions/comments, just say you did not obtain your # TCs for completing "such task" and insert the screenshot using prntscr.com, just insert the link of the image
    and click submit

ALSO: If the offer said something such as, TCs will be rewarded in an hour, or 24, you must wait that time period before doing this step, as they will say that you're suppose to wait so much time before being awarded, after the time goes by, then do this step

Ninth: It will say it received your inquiry, you just want to go back in, and reinsert your proof of completion into the questions/comments and click submit.

Proof of effectiveness: Screenshot (94).png

TIPS: |Avoid offers that want you to download and install thing.| Avoid ones that want you to buy something.| If you're are doing an offer that is taking a while such as a survey and it's getting nowhere near the end, it is best to exit and find a new one.| When it comes to surveys, a lot of them are just asking you to buy stuff or would you sign up to this, it's best to check no for everything. |

Videos: You can also watch the videos for a percent of a TC, which isn't very effective. You must watch multiple videos as well as you have to watch the entire video or you won't obtain your percent. This isn't very effective, but can get you 1 every like, 15 minutes. But there is a limited amount of videos as well.

Kongregate and Facebook:

I assume that the offers you do through Kongregate are more reliable as it is a professional company and will normally give your TCs, so I wont be covering that for the time being, maybe in the future however.

Facebook does not have a working earn option.

I might add some more methods to obtaining TCs as time goes by and I find more. As well as fixing mistakes I see.

If you have other methods yourself that you think I should put in here, shoot me a conversation.

Also there is no better feeling when you do about 6 offers for like 30 TCs each, when you log in and you just watch the TCs fall into your account. It's amazing, and I hope everyone here can experience that.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Amaterasu

:Changelog:
    11/17 -
    ~Posted/Grammatical Error corrections
    ~Added end-post information
    ~ Added information about videos

11/18 -
    ~Fixed Grammatical Errors
    ~Added/Removed Tips
    ~Removed time for TC being deposited, as I was wrong. I obtained 150 TCs at 9:00ish Eastern

11/19 -
    ~Mini end-note
    ~Fixed all of the "TC"s to represent there is a quantity, so most should display "TCs"
    ~ Fixed grammatical errors in changelog

11/29 -
    ~Uploaded video

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    Taylor likes this.
  3. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Great job, tl;dr but I can tell how much work you've put into this.

Also, the character limit on XenForo is 10000. You shouldn't worry much about it I guess.

Taylor and Amaterasu like this.
  4. Amaterasu

Thanks, also I understand that but that's what I thought about my popular suggestions thread, but then I hit the character limit. Better to be safe then sorry, and I'm at roughly 7000 characters.

Also, I put about 2 hours into it, doing a bunch of research did a bit of research on Kongregate and Facebook, logged in, checked the stuff. They seem pretty solid when it comes to earning TC. So I hope I did good :D

Taylor and RumMumMario like this.
  5. buyingtime

buyingtime Second Lieutenant (15) Former Moderator

I love this ^.^

You are literally the first person that I've seen that has understood how to do this. I use SuperRewards over TrialPay as you said, and I've only done just a few of the customer service reports, because I have my own way of getting things just based on what it says below (such as some say: "Get tank coins after install"- those don't work. I run my system based off of the ones that say "Tank coins after email confirmation."). So, yeah... basically you did a fantastic job summing that up. I could get more things through the surveys, but I'm content with the things I have.. and I'm up to 91 coins anyways and don't know what to buy lol

Anywho, superb description and explanation.. Kudos to you =)

Taylor and Amaterasu like this.
  6. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Great job Rarity. I love this as well and great idea.
    *stickies*
    I'll write something up for you for the kongregate users spot. You know I use bing rewards for everything I own on game. It would be helpful to other players as well if they know a better process exists and they use kongregate too.

Amaterasu likes this.
  7. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

ns sticky bomb! :D

Amaterasu and Taylor like this.
  8. itlives

itlives Sergeant (7) Member

What happens if on Kongregate, kChamp is so damn stupid that instead of actually putting survey options in the earn tab, it just pops up as the buying Tank Coins window?

9. Amaterasu

Thank you, and I knew you used bing rewards but I didn't know how. I was trying to contact you and ask you how it works. So if you can do that, that would awesome. Just shoot me a convo or something :3

Taylor likes this.
  10. Ken

Ken Sergeant (7) Member

interesting thread :)

11. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

You should note that all of those "free" offers only work for people in the U.S. They are non-existent for everyone else.

So your most effective method (6) actually sadly does not work for many people at all.

Taylor likes this.
  12. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

We don't have any offers available on facebook. We can only invite friends to play from our facebook which gives 2 tank coins per person that joins the game. There is also a 25 person limit on people that you can invite for TC's. We do have an "earn" tab in the shop but it says coming soon. We all know what coming soon means (mini games coming soon for how long now?) from kchamp lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  13. Taylor

Thanks for posting this, it made my night before goign to bed. Its sad but funny.

Mr Anonymous likes this.
  14. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

That's odd, if I click the "Earn" tab I get something completely different. It gives me the link to TrialPay and SuperRewards (neither of which work for me of course because of my location lol).

Taylor likes this.
  15. Taylor

Thats a present to you from kChamp. :p (Although I'm sure its been brought up to him before, but he probably didn't know what people were referring to ...)

16. Hells Fury

Hells Fury Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Rarity, I love you for this <3

serbia98, Amaterasu and Taylor like this.
  17. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Corporal (5) Member

What happens if the in-game popup closes because I successfully completed an offer, but then I go complete another offer? Will the tank coins not be sent to my account because of this?

Amaterasu likes this.
  18. Hells Fury

Hells Fury Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I believe the pop-up shouldn't close until you close it yourself.

Amaterasu and serbia98 like this.
  19. F1r3tar

Actually, it closed when I got awarded 33 tank coins. :V

20. Amaterasu

Well I have not had this happen to me specifically, but it should be under the help page still. So if you don't get your TC just send them the proof.

21. F1r3tar

K, gotcha.

Amaterasu likes this.
  22. The Wizard

The Wizard Staff Sergeant (8) Member

lol box should be 3/10 they are hard to get when you play with more plp, and buy them should have 9/10 or 10/10 because, lol you got them in that moment, but nice thread, still like that Amaterasu :):)