1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

How to select weapon level

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Darksim, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Darksim

Darksim New Born (1) Member

How do I select a different level for my weapon? Ever since I upgraded to sub-sniper, I'm unable to use sniper anymore. I've tried selecting the little number tab on sub-sniper to revert both in weapon select & weapon selected, but it's not an option. I've also tried going to my weapons' progression page & randomly clicking sniper in hopes to make it the default, but that doesn't work, either.

2. Tyrannis

Tyrannis New Born (1) Member

Once you have unlocked the upgrade of a weapon, the game will choose randomly which level of the weapon to give you each time. It is not possible to choose which tier of the weapon you actually get, but putting points into the luck skill tree will increase your chances of getting higher tiers of the weapon

3. faaarkwit

faaarkwit Staff Sergeant (8) Member

You can choose the weapon level but only if the game setting "Choose Wep Lvl" is turned on. Then every player in that game will be able to use any tier whether they have unlocked them or not.

Attached Files:

Tugdil and Taylor like this.